Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Caroline Flack. 40 year old hypergamous roastie (who dated Harry Styles) kills herself. Breaking News.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Out of all her 8 exes, why don't I see any manlets, rice, or sub 6 men? What's with all the same hunter eyes, low hairline, and wide jawline?

This comment needs more attention.

For starters they are what you call "Chads", not chadlites or steroid gym rats. High smv, stylish, good genetics proven by hair condition and square hairline, natural height and athleticism = status and access to pussy.

For pure suicide fuel check out Harry Styles.

Whose dated who is second only to FaceandLMS videos.

Not one tear shed

This comment needs more attention.

For starters they are what you call "Chads", not chadlites or steroid gym rats. High smv, stylish, good genetics proven by hair condition and square hairline, natural height and athleticism = status and access to pussy.

For pure suicide fuel check out Harry Styles.

Whose dated who is second only to FaceandLMS videos.
I know they're chads kek :feelskek: . I'm not a starter. I rankmog and joindatemog you. But yeah it really verifies that women want the same thing and attractiveness in men can be defined with certain features

And that is exactly what happened here, the historical revelation that Prince Andrew aged 36 had a fling with Virginia Roberts aged 17 ended his career as a Royal.

15837704-7230125-image-m-39_1562703224531.jpg

The double standards of society is sickening.
I can’t believe I forgot about this situation. It’s absolutely insane how Andrew is made out to be some pedo when 17 is not only legal in the US and UK, but she is also biologically mature at that age. That girl knew very well what she was doing, but she now wants to claim she was manipulated now that she regrets being a whore. The double standards for rosaries is annoying. I hope the Weinstein case goes in favor of the fattie just so feminism can take a hit

Good news always pleasure to hear ¦>

On 14 December 2019, Flack was accused of assaulting her boyfriend Lewis Burton. She was due to go to trial regarding the assault on 4 March 2020. Burton posted an affectionate Valentine's Day message to Flack's instagram account the day before she died.

I wouldn't be surprised if she took a few sleeping pills,so that she could be brought to a hospital and later on talk about how much she is *depressed* and how she deserves a smaller sentence.furthermore,she would get a bit more publicity for her *stunt* and gain some 15 minutes of fame.But she swallowed too many pills.

TFW your skittles overdose accidentally works.

I'm so happy when this kind of stuff happens. A dead psycho foid. I guess she had a great personality.