Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Casual female nakedness

Gray-Mane

Gray-Mane

Greycel
One of the undervalued things sexhavers have on a daily basis is a casual female nakedness. Sexual intercourse is surely the big thing, but even sexhavers usually don't have sex every day due to various reasons. But a man living with a foid usually watches her being naked or partly naked several times a day. Just imagine having a casual morning conversation with a female while she is changing and her boobs are bouncing just before your eyes. Or washing your hands in the bathroom while she is taking shower. While sex seems to be overrated, this experience is surely underrated. The lack of it makes me sad sometimes and it seems more appealing to me than this filthly wet hanky-panjy stuff you call 'sex'.

sex is not overrated that's a patronizing normie lie. but yes normies live in a different world than incels, we will never be the same.

One of the undervalued things sexhavers have on a daily basis is a casual female nakedness. Sexual intercourse is surely the big thing, but even sexhavers usually don't have sex every day due to various reasons. But a man living with a foid usually watches her being naked or partly naked several times a day. Just imagine having a casual morning conversation with a female while she is changing and her boobs are bouncing just before your eyes. Or washing your hands in the bathroom while she is taking shower. While sex seems to be overrated, this experience is surely underrated. The lack of it makes me sad sometimes and it seems more appealing to me than this filthly wet hanky-panjy stuff you call 'sex'.
i read this entire thing and nearly had a mental breakdown. The fact that I am never going to have this is making me suicidal even more than I already am.

Yeah its stuff like that I want among other things, god a relationship is all I want.

Enslave whores and make them your sex slaves.

agree, the primary reason I want a gf is that what you said and cuddling and not always having to do stuff alone, sure I really want sex but it's not my absolute top number 1 priority to want a gf

pin worthy imo, incels don't want sex, they want intimity.

Its over on so many levels :feelsbadman:

Just imagine having a casual morning conversation with a female while she is changing and her boobs are bouncing just before your eyes.

Sad Donald Glover GIF by Crave

i read this entire thing and nearly had a mental breakdown
same bruh