Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel catcels gtfih! new cat-mind research available!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
new cat-mind research available!

tldr: cats good!

as a dogcel I learned everything about training dogs... (all "dog whisperer" episodes and stuff) so I could be a better buddy!

I also have a lot of cats! and wow! just found about "Inside the Mind of a Cat" (2022) the lack of hard sub's for the non English parts is annoying AF! (Ru & JP)

it's the latest cat research!

I disagree with the term "cat owner" (even if you buy it) and I prefer the terms, cat buddy, cat haver, fuzzy buddy, friend of cats... (if you know of anything better tell me!) I also, CRINGE at the term, cat babies! uhhhg! I hate people that say that shit!

I do however thing a cat can "belong" to someone. like a family type thing. do you own you're family? no... you belong with you're family...

animals are not children! they might fill the role of surrogates, but they are not human! they are animals! always remember that... it's actually nicer to know that a semi-wild animal, likes you, especially, when, "civilized" people do not!

~(most) cats know their own names!
~they have compressible spines
~inner ear always know where's, "up"
~they are often affection motivated.
~each one has a different personality.
~apx 80% of cats are as emo (empathic) as dogs. it's a survival trait
~never punish, always distract... they are too stupid to understand why you punish them. (dogs, for example, have a tiny window of time that you can punish them. = it must ONLY be at the exact time of the bad behavior! and even better if you can provide a better activity for them. no! but then immediately provide a, "yes" activity.)
~Istanbul is the most cat friendly city in the world. Turkcels validation? pls?
~cats have different base behaviors depending on human cultures!

~cats - & dogs (& people) - have "genetic behaviors" that can be "passed down" to later generations! you can teach a cat something, and its offspring will know it! good or bad!

for example: cats - or dogs - that kill livestock - cattle or poultry - will pass that bad behavior to their children. therefore, they will have to be trained out of it - or killed.

same as with race horses (>$10,000@) bloodlines mean something! good hunting dog puppies can cost $1000+ each! guard dog puppies up to $10,000+ each - with training...

ofc theirs the obligatory, anti-male, jew cunt "scientist" talking shit about muh patriarchy. (a jew pope that hated cats) insuring the black plague....

here's the trailer... \/

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5Vf9WpaP9I

do not pirate it from... \/ 1hr8m

cats, and dogs, can indeed, "love" us. but never forget, they are animals and have their own ways.

I have my cats trained to come eat! I protect them - from my hungry dogs - during meals. all my animals eat at the same time and they all eat dog food! lol.

my cats work. they are outside cats. there job is to kill rats and mice. I love them because I hate rats and mice! but they are funny buddies too!

all my animals, work.

I'm still not getting a cat tbh. Dogs are better companions.

new cat-mind research available!

tldr: cats good!

as a dogcel I learned everything about training dogs... (all "dog whisperer" episodes and stuff) so I could be a better buddy!

I also have a lot of cats! and wow! just found about "Inside the Mind of a Cat" (2022) the lack of hard sub's for the non English parts is annoying AF! (Ru & JP)

it's the latest cat research!

I disagree with the term "cat owner" (even if you buy it) and I prefer the terms, cat buddy, cat haver, fuzzy buddy, friend of cats... (if you know of anything better tell me!) I also, CRINGE at the term, cat babies! uhhhg! I hate people that say that shit!

I do however thing a cat can "belong" to someone. like a family type thing. do you own you're family? no... you belong with you're family...

animals are not children! they might fill the role of surrogates, but they are not human! they are animals! always remember that... it's actually nicer to know that a semi-wild animal, likes you, especially, when, "civilized" people do not!

~(most) cats know their own names!
~they have compressible spines
~inner ear always know where's, "up"
~they are often affection motivated.
~each one has a different personality.
~apx 80% of cats are as emo (empathic) as dogs. it's a survival trait
~never punish, always distract... they are too stupid to understand why you punish them. (dogs, for example, have a tiny window of time that you can punish them. = it must ONLY be at the exact time of the bad behavior! and even better if you can provide a better activity for them. no! but then immediately provide a, "yes" activity.)
~Istanbul is the most cat friendly city in the world. Turkcels validation? pls?
~cats have different base behaviors depending on human cultures!

~cats - & dogs (& people) - have "genetic behaviors" that can be "passed down" to later generations! you can teach a cat something, and its offspring will know it! good or bad!

for example: cats - or dogs - that kill livestock - cattle or poultry - will pass that bad behavior to their children. therefore, they will have to be trained out of it - or killed.

same as with race horses (>$10,000@) bloodlines mean something! good hunting dog puppies can cost $1000+ each! guard dog puppies up to $10,000+ each - with training...

ofc theirs the obligatory, anti-male, jew cunt "scientist" talking shit about muh patriarchy. (a jew pope that hated cats) insuring the black plague....

here's the trailer... \/

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5Vf9WpaP9I

do not pirate it from... \/ 1hr8m

cats, and dogs, can indeed, "love" us. but never forget, they are animals and have their own ways.

I have my cats trained to come eat! I protect them - from my hungry dogs - during meals. all my animals eat at the same time and they all eat dog food! lol.

my cats work. they are outside cats. there job is to kill rats and mice. I love them because I hate rats and mice! but they are funny buddies too!

all my animals, work.

Since I bought a bengal cat to keep me company it was a good deal.

I have a cat, its a better companion than a human.

CCDD9D52 7341 4476 95ED 13E7B53A7D9B

Since I bought a bengal cat to keep me company it was a good deal.
My best cat was called, Bengly.

She was awesome!

Ded, or just gone now :-(

She's the mom of most of my current cats.

Was a tiny kitten that turned into a great hunter!

She looked like a Bengal tiger.

This is also a good thread. :yes:

My best cat was called, Bengly.

She was awesome!

Ded, or just gone now :-(

She's the mom of most of my current cats.

Was a tiny kitten that turned into a great hunter!

She looked like a Bengal tiger.
Good to hear this brocel. What impresses me about cats is their agility... I have a 3 meter wardrobe in my house and he always manages to find a way to climb it.

Good to hear this brocel. What impresses me about cats is their agility... I have a 3 meter wardrobe in my house and he always manages to find a way to climb it.
One of my cats, Rascal, sleeps on a branch, or on my ladder! Lol!

One of my cats, Rascal, sleeps on a branch, or on my ladder! Lol!
Every loner should have one of these animals, I think it's a good thing

Sounds like @Emba is swimming in pussy.