Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cats are based pets for incels

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Studies indicate that cats can sense depression and spend more time with people who are depressed. However, they likely cannot understand that what you’re feeling is depression. Nonetheless, they likely do know that something is off.

Another study also found that cats seem to approach people more often when they sense that they are agitated or stressed

Cats are better than humans!

Newborn Kittens Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave

Article

Last edited:
Studies indicate that cats can sense depression and spend more time with people who are depressed. However, they likely cannot understand that what you’re feeling is depression. Nonetheless, they likely do know that something is off.
ive been feeling down and my cat keeps going into my room:cryfeels::feelsbadman::panties:

i love cats and dogs
i like animals in general including bugs

my fav animal is foid i want to experiment with it sexually :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

i love cats and dogs
i like animals in general including bugs

my fav animal is foid i want to experiment with it sexually :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
I hope your not talking about an actual pet....

thread so correct its nearly water :bigbrain: kitty good

Cat Jumping GIF

Such sweet little angels :feelsaww:

Why can't foids be like them? :cryfeels: