Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Catfishing as my hot female cousin on Muslim Dating, chad's are so fucking stupid

Arab_Incel_93

Arab_Incel_93

Recruit
★★
I wanted to see if the grass was really greener on the other side, but it made me feel way worse. These Chads have literally no personality what so every and every second photo is them flexing their chin or ripped body.

I made the account literally at 4am and had nearly 90 matches when I woke up at the morning.

I can't believe how stupid some of these cunts are. I'm actually trolling at this point, making them all simp for me. I told one that I was a black live matter activist, I was all for universal healthcare etc etc he agreed with me, then I said I would have voted for Trump and hated feminism then he fkn said the same thing and be wanted to vote for Trump?

I feel so fkn powerful right now, I have no idea what stacies complain about struggling to find love. What a fkn joke.

Last edited:
Try to scam them for money

Invite them and then go jihad on them (in roblox)

Chads are stupid because they can afford to be stupid, you can act like low-inhib sperg when you know (subconciously or not) that your actions will still get approved in social settings and that you'll get sex anyway. Only incels and normies have to make efforts not to act like spergs or face social exclusion/scorn, chad can act as dumb and non self-aware as he wants to.

Can you provide any pictures?

I feel so fkn powerful right now, I have no idea what stacies complain about struggling to find love. What a fkn joke.
It's a misconception they have. They are struggling to find God.

In all seriousness: they want the best of that world. When you have too much of something, you start devaluing that thing and want something even better. It's never enough for them.

Pics of cousin

Enlist them in a terrorist cell and tell them to assassinate Erodgan for a feet pic.

imagine being a female in a gynocentric culture...

I'd feel like a GOD.

Post pic of cousin. We will decide if hot or not.

Chads are stupid because they can afford to be stupid, you can act like low-inhib sperg when you know (subconciously or not) that your actions will still get approved in social settings and that you'll get sex anyway. Only incels and normies have to make efforts not to act like spergs or face social exclusion/scorn, chad can act as dumb and non self-aware as he wants to.

Muslim dating :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

What a fucking joke. It's either arranged or forced marriage

My sisters use this shit and its all they talked about for 3 years. Now they found good betabuxx candidates and are ready to settle down as they are both over 25. They aren't whores from what I know though.

"Muslim" dating jfl. What a joke.

Muslim girls want dick, muslim guys still want pussy
Can you provide any pictures?
Of conversations or cousin lol?
My sisters use this shit and its all they talked about for 3 years. Now they found good betabuxx candidates and are ready to settle down as they are both over 25. They aren't whores from what I know though.
Which one did they use, Minder or Muz?
Not going to snitch on myself
Muslim dating :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

What a fucking joke. It's either arranged or forced marriage
Cute that you think Muslim girls are getting their backs blown out by Chad's lol?

Last edited:
Muslim girls want dick, muslim guys still want pussy

Of conversations or cousin lol?

Which one did they use, Minder or Muz?

Not going to snitch on myself

Cute that you think Muslim girls are getting their backs blown out by Chad's lol?
Some Muslim girls get their backs blown out if not most. My family is quite strict for my area.

Invite them and then go jihad on them (in roblox)
Wanna jihadmaxx tbhngl
It's a misconception they have. They are struggling to find God.

In all seriousness: they want the best of that world. When you have too much of something, you start devaluing that thing and want something even better. It's never enough for them.

I can't catfish guys without feeling like a faggot