Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Catholic Whore Admits To Doing Oral Sex In Religious School

• Thread starter NothinButAComedy
  • Start date
NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★

Is this real life? I see those Tiktok whores acting as if they're proud of being dirty sluts all the time here.

Things have gone way too far.

That's why my parents sent me to an all boys Catholic school. Females have no reverence for anything beside Chad's dick so allowing them into a religious school is just asking them to make a mockery of it.

Foids call this shit "humor", but nobody is laughing.

Water is wet? I've went to religious school since a young age and heard and seen this happening as I grew up and wishing I could've had a chance at it.
This isn't news.

Is this real life? I see those Tiktok whores acting as if they're proud of being dirty sluts all the time here.

They are proud. And they'll get support and validation for being whores, not shamed like they should be

of course it's a sheboon

Say less let me get some too.

Catholic or religious schools are a joke, I was in (technically) one although it was built for "troubled teens" so it was even more bible heavy.. The thing is, because of the current state of laws in the western world with secularization they actually can't do anything to you besides maybe expel you and even then they can face a huge lawsuit because "u expelled me for not following religion which is breaking the rules on freedom of religion".

Religious schools cannot do anything unless the society or government is religious as well. JFL @ "Catholic school" that can't teach catholic (which I don't even like) values because if they do they get sued for freedom of religion restrictions. I think they call themselves religious schools to get out of tax stuff (religious buildings pay less or no tax) but other than that its literally the same as any other school.

Last edited:
That's why my parents sent me to an all boys Catholic school. Females have no reverence for anything beside Chad's dick so allowing them into a religious school is just asking them to make a mockery of it.
of course it's a sheboon
Black foids are giga whores I've seen them give head in the hallways
Water is wet? I've went to religious school since a young age and heard and seen this happening as I grew up and wishing I could've had a chance at it.
This isn't news.
Fuccckkkk Its So Unfair

Every religious institution have some form of scandal. Its all a front bluepilling people and making money off from it.