Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Catpill?! (Turkish Women)

LilHappyLilSad

LilHappyLilSad

Banned
-

She said: I fell in love with my cat no joke. I show him the love I never showed anyone. I am sorry husband. :( (Sad Smile.)

(I saw this message on game forum.)

keks me. cats are good goys

women,normies in general love cats idk why tbh. i dont dislike cats but i dont idolize them either

i like cats more than dogs. they never tried to charge at me.

I like cats too. Dogs are disgusting annoying creatures they are too social jumping up and down while barking and licking your hands and back when I had friends who had dogs we would sometimes have to waste our time playing with the dog/dogs so boring. And not to mention that law enforcement use dogs to steal drugs from citizens just because the law says some drugs are illegal, there literally are nothing positive about dogs I hate them.

I like cats too. Dogs are disgusting annoying creatures they are too social jumping up and down while barking and licking your hands and back when I had friends who had dogs we would sometimes have to waste our time playing with the dog/dogs so boring. And not to mention that law enforcement use dogs to steal drugs from citizens just because the law says some drugs are illegal, there literally are nothing positive about dogs I hate them.

Cats all the way!
I don't dislike dogs, but their needy, slavish nature disgusts me, I find it so pathetic. They remind me of the beta normie that keeps working and/or fighting for a society that continues to fuck him over, or a stupid Stacy that scurries back to the Chad that beats her.

Cats all the way!
I don't dislike dogs, but their needy, slavish nature disgusts me, I find it so pathetic. They remind me of the beta normie that keeps working and/or fighting for a society that continues to fuck him over, or a stupid Stacy that scurries back to the Chad that beats her.
Yup they are so damn needy they can´t even take a piss without having to be walked.

And yes they are indeed slaves of humans, doing whatever they are trained to do.

Literally getting cucked by pussy. JFL.

Wish I had a cat tbh.

Attachments

• 1561263899520.jpg
    1561263899520.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 51
I really miss my old cat friend. I need a new cat friend tbh.

Cats dick has spikes
No joke

women,normies in general love cats idk why tbh. i dont dislike cats but i dont idolize them either

Cats emotionally replace what used to be children for women. Keep in mind that women in normal (traditional) socities married, when they sexually matured or shortly after. And their peak fertility years, where the healthiest offspring was guaranteed, was also actually the time where they had children. This is why traditional socities are objectivally morally superior. Because they actually take our biology into account and order society with that in mind. They are the expression of our biology.