Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cats>>> GrAYcels

• Thread starter Cletus Longthing
  • Start date
Well I wasn't there back then, and I have mainly seen it posted by that aforementioned user.

See why I would think that now?
Sounds like a greycel moment to me

True but since when did you become a nazi lover?
since I realized that most of my enemies were ethnics, shitskins and gooks mainly most of them are unironically pro-western. Just yesterday some gook admin banned me for being saudi arabian in mta.

you're welcome
:smonk:
well shit I have low t levels and on top of that I am a framelet
Ah shit sorry to hear that man. Having t-levels that are higher does increase hair loss by a fuckton though. I'm 21 but I have the hairline of a 29 year old basically. I also was losing quite a bit but I have been on finasteride, Minoxidil, and micro needling for a year now & have noticed some improvements. I also believe it was part of the reason I had such bad acne & oily skin when I was like 13-16ish & still have scaring from it.

You should maybe see what you can do to try & raise t-levels. I would suggest speaking to a doctor if you can there & seeing if there's any kind of treatment to help raise it. Maybe also try increasing your Zinc & Magnesium intake through foods & supplements.
, and to be fair I really don't care about getting muscles I was wondering if I could expand my wrists a little more since they are extremely small.
Kinda the same thing here tbh- I know gym celling is major cope, but I like how it makes me feel so fucking powerful after I have a good workout while blasting some good music & fulled with tons of caffeine.

I also do it to maintain the sort of wider-shoulder frame, since having a close hip-to-shoulder ratio or having hips wider than your shoulders(due to overeating & lack of exercise) makes a guy look way worse than he already is. Frame matters more than muscle.

Plus, I feel the effects of alcohol or weed are better after I have had a good workout.
I got fucking mogged by a 12 year old when I was at the mall that late night.
Brutal- sorry man:feelsbadman:.

I can kinda relate, since I have seen guys way younger than me & even some foids about my height or taller(I am 5'9) mog me.

Sounds like a greycel moment to me
Didn't join back then because I was too young. Imo, you shouldn't be in a community like this unless you had some sort of massive coping phase & tried until you were at least 19 or 20.

Didn't join back then because I was too young. Imo, you shouldn't be in a community like this unless you had some sort of massive coping phase & tried until you were at least 19 or 20.
Everyones life circumstances are different. My last chance to ascend was in high school 4 years ago, I don't go to physical classes so I know there's no way for me to ascend anymore, not that I really even care about having sex anymore

since I realized that most of my enemies were ethnics, shitskins and gooks mainly most of them are unironically pro-western. Just yesterday some gook admin banned me for being saudi arabian in mta.
So a few incidents made you change your tune. I wonder what will happen once you inevitably get burned by whites

So a few incidents made you change your tune. I wonder what will happen once you inevitably get burned by whites
you're right pigskins are still our main enemy, I'm not a nazi apologist though I still despise pigskin snowroaches and I don't find them " superior " as these retards think they are ( mostly shitskins ) and I rarely met any of these spineless cumskins to begin with.

Ah shit sorry to hear that man. Having t-levels that are higher does increase hair loss by a fuckton though. I'm 21 but I have the hairline of a 29 year old basically. I also was losing quite a bit but I have been on finasteride, Minoxidil, and micro needling for a year now & have noticed some improvements. I also believe it was part of the reason I had such bad acne & oily skin when I was like 13-16ish & still have scaring from it.

You should maybe see what you can do to try & raise t-levels. I would suggest speaking to a doctor if you can there & seeing if there's any kind of treatment to help raise it. Maybe also try increasing your Zinc & Magnesium intake through foods & supplements.
that's fucking brutal my hair is still normal and in tact but my T levels are still low for some fucking reason, and you're right I should try taking a test but the thing is I don't have the cash or money for it since I didn't get a driver's license to apply for some local jobs here with irregular hour shifts since I'm a university student.
Kinda the same thing here tbh- I know gym celling is major cope, but I like how it makes me feel so fucking powerful after I have a good workout while blasting some good music & fulled with tons of caffeine.

I also do it to maintain the sort of wider-shoulder frame, since having a close hip-to-shoulder ratio or having hips wider than your shoulders(due to overeating & lack of exercise) makes a guy look way worse than he already is. Frame matters more than muscle.

Plus, I feel the effects of alcohol or weed are better after I have had a good workout.
I was thinking about working out but considering my hand injury thanks to that shitskin gook I felt fucking de-motivated and miserable because of it I still can't feel my pinky and index finger though it feels numb and my piece of shit retarded family don't wanna take me to the clinic to get it examined.
Brutal- sorry man:feelsbadman:.

I can kinda relate, since I have seen guys way younger than me & even some foids about my height or taller(I am 5'9) mog me.
I've seen a 6'2 15 year old with a bigger frame than mine but I still don't mind it that much I already accepted my fate a while ago fuck genetics and fuck nature overall.

I gave a kitty cat a big hug today. It was very grumpy!

Galactic IQ thread