Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Celebrity foid that I hate: Sylvie van der Vaart/ Meis

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
She is all over German television. She is one of the judges of some trashy talent show, next to some fake eyelashes wearing, balding black faggot called Bruce and Dieter Bohlen, some old, minsanthropic fart who actually made fun of a contest winner going nuts and taking his own life.
Now she also has an own castingshow in which aspiring models have to pose in lingerie to win the contest and hopefully sign a contract in the end.

But who is this cunt? She was born in 1978, so she hit the wall, but she hit it with airbags. Her trick: aggressive creation of her public image as a diva type beauty queen by always wearing litres of make up, acting hypergamous and demonstratively looking down on guys who are supposedly not in her league.
She had breast cancer which took 3 weeks to heal (omg so brave, she is a fighter teehee). She married the soccer player van der Vaart for a fame boost.

And guess what? She divorced him, took the money and the public attention and used it to climb up in the media world. Now, after years of being divorced, she proudly admitted that she cheated on van der Vaart during their marriage.

Fucking... giga cunt fake Stacy. She also has no sense of humor whatsoever. Whenever some obvious incel makes a joke about dating her she does not play along but refuses in a very intimidating way. As if she is holy. I can only hope that she will one day get rekt by 20 rapefugees. That would be nice.
Oh, and that's her:

Sylvie_van_der_vaart_met_en_zonder_make_up.jpg

i dont like her either buddy
but german television is cucked anyways so shes noit that bad

volcel if u wouldnt

I don't hate any celebrity, I just don't care enough to hate them. I get annoyed at them, but I wouldn't say I hate them.

Last edited:
decent looking but its Germany. JBW is a bad cope there. would probably rather have a bunch of niggers run a train on her than settle with some lowly white dude. if tit tumors didn't take her life, AIDS probably will. just give it some time.

she cucked him before she divorced him

she deserves acid thrown at her face. that being said i'd love to hate fuck her so hard

Over for Germany.

Been over since ‘45 tbh.

I don't hate any celebrity, I just don't care enough to hate them. I get annoyed at them, but I wouldn't say I hate them.
major red flag

next to some fake eyelashes wearing, balding black faggot called Bruce
His name is Bruce Darnell. I used to watch this show just because of him xD. I found him very likable and funny.

JFL @ that angle fraud and cake-up fraud, women practice lookism since their teenage years. If this hoe knew how to mew properly she'd look a few years younger I reckon.

that name looks suspiciously Dutch. literal water jews.
joke:

what do you call an ugly roastie who lives in the attic instead of the basement?

Anne Frankenstein. TOO. MUCH. JEW. FOR. ONE. HAND.

JOB.