Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chad cucks subhuman to oblivion and traumatizes him for eternity

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Redpilled subhuman hits on foid, she seems uncomfortable and told him she has a boyfriend.
Then Chaddam comes and blackpills him to death, tells him to fuck off and stop annoying the foid.
He then hits on her and gets her number.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFLs7hsJ/

Last edited:
Wtf is that black thing ewwwww

Didn’t understand a word

Imagine thinking tik tok is anything more than play acting for views. Jfl. @The Grinch strikes out again.

Imagine thinking tik tok is anything more than play acting for views. Jfl. @The Grinch strikes out again.
You and that Arab inbred are obsessed with The Grinch jfl

redpill faggots are as cringe as mainstream bluepillers

Sounds like you are too, coming to defend his honour, Mr White Knight cuck. Are you another of his secret rent boys looking for a discount? I've heard he does it for free as long as you're nice to him. :feelsaww:

Who is an filthy arab? You mean faggotdom victim who made threads about me before i even knew he exists?

If yes, he should go a fuck his goats like the cuck that he is.

Who is an filthy arab? You mean faggotdom victim who made threads about me before i even knew he exists?
That Soytits Persian kid.

He has a good personality

He has a good personality
Yeah look how much of a good person he is, he saw that the woman was uncomfortable and he saved her from the uncomfortable situation which is „having to talk to a ugly man“ and made her feel good by doing the exact same thing the ugly man did, but he is handsome, so it’s ok and it made her day

Gigabrutal indeed