Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Chad gets life ruined by acid attack

I actually feel bad for him tbh.

Imagine how brutal it must be to know heaven, and suddenly being pulled into the darkest realms of hell.

Imagine how brutal it must be to know heaven,

Imagine how brutal it must be to know heaven, and suddenly being pulled into the darkest realms of hell.
He had a sheboon tho

1) Why was this 28 year old Chad-lite even dating a 48 year old sheboon? :feelskek:
2) check out this Blackpill quote by the ex-Chad:
When he arrived in hospital, Van Dongen, 29, could see enough of his injuries to scream and beg: “Kill me now, if my face is going to be left looking like this, I don’t want to live.”

Ist wahrscheinlich noch viel schlimmer als von Anfang an Incel zu sein. Zum Beispiel wenn du blind geboren wirst ist es ja auch nichtmal ansatzweise halb so schlimm wie plötzlich als Erwachsener zu erblinden
_

It's probably a lot worse than being incel from the start. If you're for example born blind, it's nowhere near as bad as going blind suddenly as an adult

This is an insidious thing to write, but this demonstrates disfigurement being a worse fate than death, and its usually a stepping stone to one's suicide.
It's all from this abstract idea that the less human you look, the less human you will be treated. Or some similar idea about beauty, like why humanity values a life of a kitty cat more than the spider hanging out eating the summer flies in my kitchen.

This is an insidious thing to write, but this demonstrates disfigurement being a worse fate than death, and its usually a stepping stone to one's suicide.
It's all from this abstract idea that the less human you look, the less human you will be treated. Or some similar idea about beauty, like why humanity values a life of a kitty cat more than the spider hanging out eating the summer flies in my kitchen.
I always found it funny how society tries to hammer into kids that "it's what's on the inside that counts". Meanwhile in kids movies and TV shows they still depict the good guy as beautiful and the evil guy as ugly - they could easily make the hero ugly but they know on a base visceral level that even little kids won't be able to accept that.

Play nigger games, win nigger prizes.

this guy isn't a chad, there's a reason he was dating a niggress.

She's hideous, chad has no standards.

Wow, he had to breath and eat through tubes, have one of his legs amputated and he ended up getting euthanasia, if a man did that to a foid the outrage would be unreal

he underestimated how dangerous she was
never let anyone put their hands on you, people that do that have 0 respect for you and that is very dangerous

Not a chad.

And you left out the part where he euthanised himself.

Imagine some bitch doing this to you and her being out of prison in 6 years. You're left not only grotesquely deformed but in constant physical pain, while she can return to her normal life. How do you not exact revenge? I'd spend every waking second plotting my revenge. I'd kidnap them, take them into the woods (at gunpoint) and force them to hang themselves. Make it look like a suicide.