Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i really hate the life my parents gave me. everyone gets help from parents and average genes while i get bottom 1% genes & no help

• Thread starter NEETUglyTurbomanlet
  • Start date
N

NEETUglyTurbomanlet

Recruit
★★★★★
i really hate my parents and the childhood and life they gave me

everyone in the world gets:

roughly average genes + help from their parents to buy their first car, pay for university, help them get a house

i get:

bottom 1% genes. + no help from parents to buy my first car, no help towards university, no help towards a house, no help at all.

i remmember my best friend in school his parents got him an audi for his first car. paid for the car and the insurance.

while i worked every day for months to buy a shit car. and my friend saw it and said "i wouldnt drive that". and then i had to pay like 3k per year for the insurance which broke me.

and then the car exploded and was unusable randomly after a few months so i had to do the same thing to save up and buy a new one. all by myself while i was earning basically less than minimum wage while working full time manual labour

while my friend did 0 work. and got a brand new audi

its fucking unfair

and with school every kid. even poor ethnic kids come to UK and their parents pay thousands and thousands for them to study here. to live here.

while my dads literally rich, and he wouldnt even give me £1 towards my education. and i got bullied out of college so now everything is ruined and they wont even help fix it.

why will thse peoples parents pay so much towards education while my dad wont pay anything? depsite theyre poor and my dads rich?

why am i so unlucky with these genes and my parents not helping me?

while everyone else gets good genes and help and love from parents?

The best my parents did for me is feed me (shit that only takes 5m to cook because they cant bother cooking) and keep me shelter(slum) also clothed(5 bucks chinese clothes)
I guess its better than nouthing but its still the bare minimum + they could easily afford better but they spend 250-400 bucks a month on cigars

I do most of it myself, pay my own rent and tuition, paid for my car (Volvocels rise up), only thing they did was let me put the insurance on my mum's name, cause it's cheaper. They nevER let me do anything either. I wanted many things we could afford, playing (euro)football, learn the piano, go to le gym, swim as a sport, etc, my mum would just stare at me without responding till I'd fuck off. Never played a sport, never had a REAL hobby, never had shit, and they could've let me have it all. I relate vERy heavily to you.