Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad getting limb lengthening to become taller

It certainly is over. 6ft will become the new manlet tbh ngl...

JFL if you're not stiltmaxing in 2020.

Lifefuel for handsome manlets

I would never go through that shit

I would have gotten leg lengthening if it wasn't so time consuming and had so many complications

How tall was he originally? How tall is he now? God it's so fucking over...

Plastic surgery should be illegal for chad and stacys

Definitely a good surgery to improve your personality but you will be walking around like a 120 year old cripple when you are 40.

What kind of super-humans are we competing with? 6ft won't be enough soon.

it is over. nuke this faggot planet

I saw a manlet the other day wearing 5 inch shoe inserts. I never thought people actually did that.

Ccx

Man I kinda feel bad.

Brutal height pill i will never will have that shit

I'd like to see someone with leg lengthening surgery squat two plates only for their shins to explode. It would be quite entertaining to see.

I will never be 6'. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Unchecked out of control hypergamy that even chads are on the fence of being incel.

Why haven't we enslaved them again? All we need is to break their nails or put a spider in the kitchen and they surrender.

Apparently the max increase you can get is 4.92 inches! Best time to get these is when you can still feasibly grow so everyone doesn’t know you obviously got the surgery

Unchecked out of control hypergamy that even chads are on the fence of being incel.

Why haven't we enslaved them again? All we need is to break their nails or put a spider in the kitchen and they surrender.
Simps and white knights are the only thing stopping us.

Apparently the max increase you can get is 4.92 inches! Best time to get these is when you can still feasibly grow so everyone doesn’t know you obviously got the surgery

just save your pocket money until you amass $100 000 and be away from society for 1 year when you are 17 theory

just save your pocket money until you amass $100 000 and be away from society for 1 year when you are 17 theory
Damn can’t believe it’s that expensive. I have seen quotes ranging from 85k+ in the comments. Maybe incels of the future can get this surgery cheaper

Years ago people joked about it.
lmao!

I would definitly do LL is I was rich and neet ngl. 4 inches difference could make the difference between 4/10 and 5/10