Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad literally turned a ***lesbian*** straight by PELOTONMAXXING (lesbians don't exist, she was waiting 4 chad)

of course even dykes are secretly dreaming about tall, lumberjack looking guys stealing them away and fucking them

This is probably just a viral geurrilla marketing ad from Peloton.

This is probably just a viral geurilla marketing ad from Peloton.
:feelshaha: imagine a bunch of incels buy their cuck bike to try and hit on the instructor

Lol unbelievable

:feelshaha: imagine a bunch of incels buy their cuck bike to try and hit on the instructor
It sounds so stupid but if each Peloton bike is like $3000 then if one out of 100,000 incels or lesbians buy a Peloton bike because of it then the cost of running the ads will be worth it.

Yes...nothing new.

Lesbians are no more moral than any other hole.

lesbians JFL, yes only lesbians with inkwells

lesbians JFL, yes only lesbians with inkwells
The average man*

My Discord Oneitis, who is a lesbian and who dates a female to male tranny, even said that she finds most men "ugly" and "gross". SHE EVEN ADMITTED THAT SHE FINDS REAL MEN UGLY YET LOVES ANIME BOYS!

The average man*

My Discord Oneitis, who is a lesbian and who dates a female to male tranny, even said that she finds most men "ugly" and "gross".
hope she die :feelsjuice:

SHE EVEN ADMITTED THAT SHE FINDS REAL MEN UGLY YET LOVES ANIME BOYS!

:soy:
me too, I prefer 200 times anime girls than real ones

me too, I prefer 200 times anime girls than real ones
The difference is, she will get to have a goodlooking boyfriend because she is Stacy while I rot here. She is the type that constantly talks about "Oh, I have a horrible personality." "I don't care how people look. I only care about personality." While she is a fucking lesbian because she refuses to date real men. While no girls ever find me truly attractive. And then she says to me when I talk about incel stuff, "You just don't want to admit that men get treated better than women."

When hypergamy is so strong she'd rather munch carpets than date an ugly man.

Anything for Chad this fucker can make all this fkn cumdumpster do a 180°:feelsaww:

being treated as weak is a benefit, means that you are protected
Well, she is a stupid hole that fell for the "Strong and independent woman" meme. Making things like being sexualized and simped over negatives.

Well, she is a stupid hole that fell for the "Strong and independent woman" meme. Making things like being sexualized and simped over negatives.
:feelsseriously: