Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad saying young(incels) men are at fault for not getting foids

Are you sure he is tall he looks like a manlet in that thumbnail

Dumbass, everyone who thinks it’s not womens’ fault. They are creating this whole Chad monopoly circus.

I hate when chads say that, especially normies. Theses are guys who say “looks don’t matter, just your attitude that matters”. Or “just go to the gym and gain confidence”. Theses are people who say we can’t get girls, because we are mean, hateful and other shit. In reality it’s all about looks. Always looks no matter what. It’s always looks and chads especially normies don’t want to accept the hard truth. They got lucky with getting girls, because of their looks. The fucking audacity of theses fuckers! To give us advice and us knowing it won’t work.

I hate when chads say that, especially normies. Theses are guys who say “looks don’t matter, just your attitude that matters”. Or “just go to the gym and gain confidence”. Theses are people who say we can’t get girls, because we are mean, hateful and other shit. In reality it’s all about looks. Always looks no matter what. It’s always looks and chads especially normies don’t want to accept the hard truth. They got lucky with getting girls, because of their looks. The fucking audacity of theses fuckers! To give us advice and us knowing it won’t work.
Lol i know right.

Their advice is flawed because they cant even understand the problem if they never experienced it then they cant even begin to define it. They simple talk from their mindset of foids are easy if you just brush your teeth, smile, wear clean clothes and at least have a job to afford your own place. Thats all Normies/Chads need, infact Chads can hobosexual maxx and play playstation all day while their girlfriends go work to pay all the bills.

Lol i know right.

Their advice is flawed because they cant even understand the problem if they never experienced it then they cant even begin to define it. They simple talk from their mindset of foids are easy if you just brush your teeth, smile, wear clean clothes and at least have a job to afford your own place. Thats all Normies/Chads need, infact Chads can hobosexual maxx and play playstation all day while their girlfriends go work to pay all the bills.
Yep and another thing that pisses me off is that unattractive foids, especially fat foids. Because theses bitches want the most attractive chads, but the reality is they aren’t going to get the chads. The only time they get lucky is if a chad is a chubby chaser. The fucked up thing is that these unattractive bitches want the attractive guys, but not guys like us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back