Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad Suffering Lifefuel Thread: Post the best instances of Chad suffering so we can all gain lifefuel

observeroflife

observeroflife

Recruit
★★★★★
Unpopular opinion: Chad suffering makes me feel better than foid suffering - I am way more jealous of Chads, and Chads have bullied me as much as foids, so fuck them

Post away! :smonk:

What even is Chad suffering? All I can think of is something every other human can suffer too. Maybe like super-AIDS or something

Lifefuel for @AAAAAAAAAAAcel. This thread could potentially restore his faith in the utter state of .is

I like watching LiveLeak videos of high-T army Chads getting killed off in Afghanistan by sandniggers.

Their fault for contributing to Western intervention, anyway. Biden's move to leave is fantastic. Let these subhuman tribes annihilate each other while we keep to our own.

This Chad was sentenced to 24 years in prison after he ran over a mother and her baby in an illegal street race. A cult has formed around him on social media, mainly made up of pubescent foids who have been fighting for his release. That didn't help him though. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No Chad ever called me incel. theyre fine people and the high tier chads ive met have actually been decent people. im jealous of em but the blame lies with foids not with them

No Chad ever called me incel. theyre fine people and the high tier chads ive met have actually been decent people. im jealous of em but the blame lies with foids not with them

This Chad was sentenced to 24 years in prison after he ran over a mother and her baby in an illegal street race. A cult has formed around him on social media, mainly made up of pubescent foids who have been fighting for his release. That didn't help him though. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
This is absolutely hilarious, I love this