Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chad Thundercock vs Stacy Lightningcunt. Who has the better life?

Who would you rather be?

• Chad Thundercock

Votes: 57 77.0%
  • Stacy Lightningcunt

Votes: 17 23.0%

• Total voters
Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
So between Chad and Stacy who has the better life?

Discuss.

Last edited:
Why would I want to turn into a foid? I only want the privileges that a foid has

ill go with chad

the answer is obv , this thread is pointless tbh .
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Anyone that pick the bottom option is gay. No man will willingly be interested in having something inside them. Whether it's their mouth, ass, where their dick used to be, or anywhere else.
Oh and the chance of pregnancy.

Anyone that pick the bottom option is gay. No man will willingly be interested in having something inside them. Whether it's their mouth, ass, where their dick used to be, or anywhere else.
the only thing i can think of they have better than a man is they can orgasm much better so they say.

So who do you think would have a better life?
chad ofc , stacey would just be leeching of chad in everything (food , fame , money , joy...a typical fungus ) , so stacey is lower life form (compared to chad)

the only thing i can think of they have better than a man is they can orgasm much better so they say.
Maybe. Just the thought of being impaled by something in my crotch is not something that screams "That would feel so good."
But hey, I'm not a foid and in general, foids are known to lie. What do I know?

Okay I changed the question to who has the better life.

I don't think so. Men ejaculate because that's how they coom. Female ejaculation serves no purpose and is highly subdued. Many cultures were not even aware that women can ejaculate

Stacy has a better life during her high school/college years, after that foids in general start to depreciate in looks. Chads usually have a better life than stacies after college years.

Stacy does not have a better life than chad.

Stacys get used and abused by genetically superior and stronger males, meanwhile chads can fuck any girl they want, and gain the respect of men.

If you're looking to be sad and miserable, have an unfillable void of happiness, or are gay and like to be fucked by copius amounts of men, then sure, Stacy has a better life.

But if you're not gay, and want to be able to fuck any type of women and actually be able to find true love, a good paying job, and be able to enjoy life, then chad has a better life.

Last edited:
Ban every tranny that voted stacy

Foids always win, especially with the whole affirmative action shit going on.

Chad for sure. It's not as easy, but it's just constantly setting goals and achieving them. Can't really think of a healthier existence.

Chad for sure. It's not as easy, but it's just constantly setting goals and achieving them. Can't really think of a healthier existence.
Exactly, this

The only man that has a better life than any foid is a chad.

average girl > average man but
chad >>>>>>> Stacy

Women have better lives by default chad thundercock has a good a life as a low tier becky

Stacy obviously gets life easier, but I wouldn’t want to be a foid.

On the last similar thread, I was one of the few, who said that being a female is a more appealing lifeform (for me at least since I find comfort in female passive life: no burden of performance, no fragile masculinity with the constant danger of instant lose of status, but endless privileges. Romantic and nonromantic relationships happen automatically. My non-assertiveness and non-aggressiveness seems also more fitting to a woman, and: it is easy to stand out positively as a female)
But here? How could 1/4 vote Stacy? Of course, Chad is the better option, because - in secular view - you cannot make something wrong. If you slay without end, you get praised. If you are willing to commit to marriage, you get praised. I bet you get even praised for living the monk life. And you dictate what women get from you - pump and dump or commitment. Funny thing, that most women even get excited by the idea of a p&d action with you. And: You don't get hate, envy and loneliness like many Stacy from their gender comrades, but respect, friendship and serving from other men. And: You can thrive in the professional area more easily additionally - and people will not say, that it is because of your looks. Chad halo = ultimate halo.
The only disadvantage is that the whole society is gynocentric more and more which cuts off some natural power of Chad. Another downside: As a man, you are still more target of violence and intrasexual competition than as a woman.

Chad has a better life. You can fuck everything with no consequences, don't have to get pregnant or bleed from vagina. Society elevates anything that's not a landwhale, so a genuine Chad sticks out more.

Difficulty of life
Truecel > Incel > Normie > Hambeast > Average Foid > Chad > Stacy > Gigastacy > Gigachad

Chad is always chad, stacy after 25 is not stacy

JFL at the 14 trannymaxxers on .co.

Chad is a male, that means he has more chances of being an actual individual and accomplish great things.

Chad is a male, that means he has more chances of being an actual individual and accomplish great things.
But Chad still has to put in work while Stacy just has to exist.

Stacy does not have a better life than chad.

Stacys get used and abused by genetically superior and stronger males, meanwhile chads can fuck any girl they want, and gain the respect of men.

If you're looking to be sad and miserable, have an unfillable void of happiness, or are gay and like to be fucked by copius amounts of men, then sure, Stacy has a better life.

But if you're not gay, and want to be able to fuck any type of women and actually be able to find true love, a good paying job, and be able to enjoy life, then chad has a better life.

Chad Obviously

this, and i'm glad you didn't fall in the trap that stacy has it better, because women will always be powerless agains chad. Hot women can still be depressed and unhappy, chad can't.