Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad trait: They have smaller siblings

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Being admired while growing up and feeling responsible is probably a nice feeling. Also someone else to share the burden/responsibility towards your parents.

I had a few "friends" when I was a kid and the ones who turned into NT Chads with girlfriends always had younger siblings.

Incels are often completely alone lmao.

My only younger brother is a POS that has to intrude into my life at the worst time and acts impulsively.

Do you think I want this burden in a Bangladeshi Asian household? If I get less than a 90 in anything, I have to feel shame because I'm the one who is academically gifted and will get my family out of poverty.

You can still feel alone even with 100 siblings: this thread is just projection from an only child, I'm sorry.

Younger siblings aren't all good and don't respect you automatically: especially if you are mentally ill like I am and lack social skills.

Last edited:
I'm second child of my mom, first of my dad. I'm very subhuman

Nope. Siblings always lie. I have an older sister who keeps gaslighting me that I look good. Stupid lying bitch.
"Dude I have a girl complimenting me oh no. :chad:"

Fuck off you humble bragging faggot :feelshaha:

Can't you fucking read, you worthless dick gobbling imbecile. ITS MY FUCKING SISTER. Doesn't your mother or sister compliment you?? Oh yeah, I'm sorry, they are too busy licking Tyrone's cum from the floor. You should go help them FAGGOT.

Fucking stop quoting me. Haven't I made this clear already? I don't wanna INTERACT WITH YOU, YOU FUCKING SCUM. But nope, you can't stop yourself from getting into arguments with posters superior than you, attention-seeking faggot.

it doesn't really matter if it comes from a family member. my mother calls me tall but she's like 5'1 or 5'2 and i'm 5'4. my mother also calls me handsome but i keep getting rejected by women.
Can't you fucking read, you worthless dick gobbling imbecile. ITS MY FUCKING SISTER. Doesn't your mother or sister compliment you?? Oh yeah, I'm sorry, they are too busy licking Tyrone's cum from the floor. You should go help them FAGGOT.

Fucking stop quoting me. Haven't I made this clear already? I don't wanna INTERACT WITH YOU, YOU FUCKING SCUM. But nope, you can't stop yourself from getting into arguments with posters superior than you, attention-seeking faggot.
yo chill :worryfeels:

Imagine being that mad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: