Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What kind of looks do you get from foids?

I can't tell because of autism but probably nothing good

The Grumpus, neutral, confusion/disgust (they look the same to me,) and sometimes, least often, a smile, or, rarest, a sympathetic expression.

When I recieve The Grumpus, disgust, confusion, or even sometimes a neutral expression, maintaining eye contact, I am met with the question "What?" Often in a confrontational tone. If eye contact is continued without response they will most likely ask angier follow up questions. Disengaging eye contact gradually still prompts an unpleasant response even when paired with a non-verbal acknowledgment such as: a shrug. Though not guaranteed, saying "Nothing" can be an effective way of neutralizing the situation.

Examples are in order from left to right:
20230310 073911
The nose job picture
20230110 143926
61c9e5af4b8a6404ee113063 o U v2 1
VideoCapture 20230305 100525

The smile is rare and I usually have to smile first. I usually recieve them from older women and girls I am already aquainted with. A young teen girl I never mey smiling at me basically never happens. The smiles are usually closed-mouth smiles but I always smile at them closed so that may affect it. Many smiles look different but these are the ones I recieve. I also get the first smile example alot. I don't know what the different smiles mean but I have a feeling these aren't as good.
Kat Dennings
Dfb9c92240f391b9202bc16df02261f1
0c7jgj2btpe91
58f606cfc57e518d90a04a8c9a9977c4
Olivia wilde
Image 1 7
Main qimg cdc856503779c113ce5668e4cc78eb34 lq

Last edited:
Never with a smile, almost a face of discontent / concern / confusion, etc. That or no looks at all. You can definitely tell where you're at (face-wise) when you enter a room full of people, just think doctor's office / any sort of waiting room for example. Shit hits you hard as a kid, but once you realize it ain't your fault, it is what it is. I just hide myself as much as I can from the public eye.

at least you have some potential

neutral is one step up from disgust

so unironically you could betabuxx and or statusmaxx and get somewhere

This is where the bluepill may actually work, and self improvement
Hell no, Im not going to be in a toxic relationship with a female who only wants to be with me for my money

They usually either ignore me, look at me with indifference, or seem kind of scared. Foids have laughed at me because of my appearance on some occasions, too