Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel chad visits philipines

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHGilbe09g0

Mogging hell for the local men. Not only are they a foot taller than every guy there, they also mog every single guy they walked by. Imagine walking in the market and seeing these two tall white chads mogging the crap out of you, How do you not feel ashamed and embarrased of your self. . LMao every guy there should apologize to chad for breathing his air. The two chads should be arrested for the most brutal moging in the history of mankind . How the local guys over there not embarrased and ashamed of themselves standing next to them...

Screenshot 2022 03 12 at 22 03 27 5 filipinos vs   YouTube

but they are literally the strongest race tbf

how do u lose in life as a cumskin

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHGilbe09g0

Mogging hell for the local men. Not only are they a foot taller than every guy there, they also mog every single guy they walked by. Imagine walking in the market and seeing these two tall white chads mogging the crap out of you, How do you not feel ashamed and embarrased of your self. . LMao every guy there should apologize to chad for breathing his air. The two chads should be arrested for the most brutal moging in the history of mankind . How the local guys over there not embarrased and ashamed of themselves standing next to them...

Praying for nuclear war tonight

even the chads are feminine-looking, must be the estrogen in the food

Exactly like just sea mac
Provide me with money and I will. Nonetheless, leaving my country, language and culture behind for some piece of Asian pussy is not ascension in my opinion. I'd have to abandon everything. Sure, I'd still accept anything I could get in America but I'm unable to travel to some third world shithole at the moment. Accept the fact that White incels exist!

Provide me with money and I will. Nonetheless, leaving my country, language and culture behind for some piece of Asian pussy is not ascension in my opinion. I'd have to abandon everything. Sure, I'd still accept anything I could get in America but I'm unable to travel to some third world shithole at the moment. Accept the fact that White incels exist!
I agree but if you’re white and your face isn’t deformed atleast try with ethnic girls in your region. Ethnic women are more willing to date white guys even the ugly looking ones. I see a lot of ugly white guys with diesent looking Asian girls