Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 2 Aussie roasties take 15 minute uber to boat launch, waste money on uber, get rejected when they arrive

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I was chadfishing as a young gigachad, and I matched with this roastie hag on bumble. She was selling nudes and subscriptions to her onlyfans. I said, I don't want nudes, what if I pay you cash $$$ to fuck. I added her on snapchat, and sent the usual chad snaps with OVF editor to prove my chad is real. She was swooning over him.. She said her friend would be interested in joining. I told her I was renting a boat on the local lake, and said I could pick her up in my dingy from the marina boat ramp. So these 2 roastie hags (both in their late 40s) got a 15 minute uber ride to the boat ramp, they went to the wrong one (the marine rescue one is about 600 metres from the one they were supposed to go to meet chad) they waited around a bit, sent a few snaps of what they look like then I rejected them.
2 roasties take 15 minute uber to boat dock wait for chad

I hope they enjoyed wasting money on an uber ride. I also hope they stop selling their roast beef flaps on bumble.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Very based, we need to see more like this

As per usual, based and chadfish pilled. Can't wait to read through the IT cuck seethe threads.
Fb4821a55878e400ce303c79cd0aff6a97bc6ac5e61181e7598338deff5bc8f5

Last edited:
Based as Fuck.

How on Earth can two old ugly Roasties like that honestly think they can get a young Chad. Roasties really are dumb as fuck.

i almost felt bad til i realized they were chad chasing
lol

hahahahahahaha man we need another catfishman dude. I am surprised no one has taken the mantle

They look 50, look at the forehead wrinkles lmao

I fucking love this series you have put together. Never stop it.

Why does she have nigger lips? Is that a side effect of coalburning?

Based as Fuck.

How on Earth can two old ugly Roasties like that honestly think they can get a young Chad. Roasties really are dumb as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back