Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 3 Filipino sluts get stood up at shopping centres, restaurants and chad's condo, waste money on taxis

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I'm chadfishing on a Filipino dating site, with a white chadfish. @lifefuel its the polish guy - check his twitter as he is now posting losts of hi res pics on there which are better than the low res shitty instagram pics we're used to using, I'll send them to you on telegram if u want.
Anyway, I arranged dates with 3 whores.
This 24 year old pinoy slut travelled nearly 40 minutes to chad's condo. I arranged to hookup, and she said ok but could I get her a taxi. I told her to get it herself but I'd pay cash when she got here. She arrived, and of course my chadfish wasn't anywhere to be seen, so she had to pay the driver herself. It cost her 640 pesos each way! Then I vide called her, got my face screenshot and blocked her.
24 pinoy slut travelled nearly 40 minutes and paid 640 pesos for grab taxi to chads condo

This Pinoy whore wasn't interested in hooking up, she said she was looking for a relationship. So I arranged to grab dinner at a restaurant in Burgos circle in Manila. She took a 25 minute taxi ride to the restaurant, she got lost and asked me to come meet her where she was waiting. I video called her, got my screenshot and rejected her for looking different from her pics. She actually looked like a jungle monkey - her looksmax was aborted at birth.
25 minute taxi ride to restaurant she got lost and asked me to come meet her where she was wa

And I was talking to this 28 year old flip cunt for a few hrs yesterday on the phone. She wanted to show chad around this water canal shopping mall. So she drove nearly 75 minutes from her house to the mall. She arrived around 20 minutes later, and apologised. I spoofed my location to the centre of the mall right in the water canal and made her walk around a bit. She kept asking me to send photos of where I was. I video called her, got my screenshot and rejected her for looking different. She actually does look different though - compare her angle frauded fakeup pic vs the video call pic :feelskek:
75 minute drive to shopping centre to get rejected haha

In summary, 2 foids wasted money on grabs/taxis to various places late at night. And one drove a very long way to get stood up at the mall.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks. I'll post one of my best chadfish I've ever tomorrow, when I censore all 36 screenshots of it!

The legend returns :yes::feelsYall:

certified hood classic :feelshaha:

Thank you.How do u do this? u dont get banned?

Bro got me hyped for a chadfish

U should make youtbe channel

These threads are always a delight to read.

Good on chadfishing SEA whores, they're the most stuck up ones

Are you a ricecel?

You are doing amazing work, sir.

Pinays will meet literally any ethnicity, kpop maxxed chad probably works best there currently tho. Sea people go wild for kpop.

You ever catfished American whores, brocel?

You ever catfished American whores, brocel?
Got one in the works right now... 30 yr American blonde becky cunt I'm standing her up at a restaurant tomorrow

Do one of an black man not white man

This is what winning looks like.

Got one in the works right now... 30 yr American blonde becky cunt I'm standing her up at a restaurant tomorrow
You got me interested :feelsokman:
Can't wait for you to post about it.

U should make youtbe channel
Yes but not Jewtube. If you wanna monetize this shit it would need to be Rumble or even Bitchute (albeit that is banned in shithole autheritarian countries like parts of Europe).

Great. The operation was done impeccably as always.

Yes but not Jewtube. If you wanna monetize this shit it would need to be Rumble or even Bitchute (albeit that is banned in shithole autheritarian countries like parts of Europe).
Yeah Jewtube is constantly trying to ban some channels that upload about blackpill or inceldom. This kind of behaviour won't be tolerated in Goytube, we need another platform.

Thank you for your service good sir.

Certified really nice

GJ you need to do it all around the Asia, try Thailand next time

I applaud you for your service, soldier

what does your chadflish look like, approximatelly if you dont wanna out it

Where the next bait post at?

Why do you take screenshots of the foids face while videocalling ?

ultra based. thanks for the lifefuel. its unreal how these cunts will travel miles for chad dick.

Pinays will meet literally any ethnicity, kpop maxxed chad probably works best there currently tho. Sea people go wild for kpop.
imagine getting mogged by a chad with herpes. He gets more respect and love than a suhuman who is clean.

I'm chadfishing on a Filipino dating site, with a white chadfish. @lifefuel its the polish guy - check his twitter as he is now posting losts of hi res pics on there which are better than the low res shitty instagram pics we're used to using, I'll send them to you on telegram if u want.
Anyway, I arranged dates with 3 whores.
This 24 year old pinoy slut travelled nearly 40 minutes to chad's condo. I arranged to hookup, and she said ok but could I get her a taxi. I told her to get it herself but I'd pay cash when she got here. She arrived, and of course my chadfish wasn't anywhere to be seen, so she had to pay the driver herself. It cost her 640 pesos each way! Then I vide called her, got my face screenshot and blocked her.
View attachment 1044281
This Pinoy whore wasn't interested in hooking up, she said she was looking for a relationship. So I arranged to grab dinner at a restaurant in Burgos circle in Manila. She took a 25 minute taxi ride to the restaurant, she got lost and asked me to come meet her where she was waiting. I video called her, got my screenshot and rejected her for looking different from her pics. She actually looked like a jungle monkey - her looksmax was aborted at birth.
View attachment 1044283
And I was talking to this 28 year old flip cunt for a few hrs yesterday on the phone. She wanted to show chad around this water canal shopping mall. So she drove nearly 75 minutes from her house to the mall. She arrived around 20 minutes later, and apologised. I spoofed my location to the centre of the mall right in the water canal and made her walk around a bit. She kept asking me to send photos of where I was. I video called her, got my screenshot and rejected her for looking different. She actually does look different though - compare her angle frauded fakeup pic vs the video call pic :feelskek:
View attachment 1044288
In summary, 2 foids wasted money on grabs/taxis to various places late at night. And one drove a very long way to get stood up at the mall.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks. I'll post one of my best chadfish I've ever tomorrow, when I censore all 36 screenshots of it!
Gigabased activities

Filipino foids are so cucked. Mfs practically worship white cock even if bro is a sub5 beta male. :feelsgah:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back