Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 39 yr pinoy milf stood up 2nd time with a different chadfish!

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I stood up this whore before here:
Well I created a new account on a filipino dating site with a new chadfish, and this same whore messaged me first congratulating my chad on his physique. I was laughing for a solid 5 minutes at this, because this whore gets treated like shit by one chad then nearly a week later she finds the next hottest guy on the app and starts talking to him :feelskek:
Anyway, she is a part time personal trainer, I was saying that I had neglected gym since arriving in PH and she offered to give chad a free PT session. She gave me her whatsapp number first! But I had already stood her up with my first chadfish on whatsapp so I couldn't use whatsapp. I then messaged her on the dating app saying I don't have whatsapp. She then sent me her instagram link and her telegram username tag.
She told me what gym she goes to, but I wanted to make her travel. So I got on google and found a condo tower that has a fitness centre and gym included in its facilities for residents. The condo tower is quite far from her gym. I told her she could come use my condo gym, and she agreed.
Well that was the original plan - it was arranged for Sunday afternoon.
She started flirting a bit too, even sent a few sexually suggestive selfies of her at work lol but I ignored it.
However, the night before she was supposed to meet, she messaged saying she was finished up at her friend's party and said she wanted my chadfish. She wanted to fuck kek. This roastie cunt said she was happy if chadfish cummed inside her, and there wasn't any pregnancy risk because she was on pills lol.
I asked did she want kids, and she said no. More proof that women would rather be chad's fucktoy than to settle for a sub-8 male and raise a family.
So I spoofed my location to said condo tower, and sent it on telegram to her (this was first time using GPS spoofer with telegram, so I will be using telegram more often to target Russian prostitutes).
She travelled by grab to chad's condo, arrived and waited outside the condo tower in the shop area beneath it.
I gave her the hamas excuse. She was kind of pissed but in general she handled it pretty well. After she said good luck she blocked me. When I took the screenshots, her phofile photo had dissapeared and her last seen has switched from seen recently to seen a long time ago because she blocked me and removed me as a contact.

39 yr Pinoy whore gets grab to chads condo tower and gets stood up 2nd time

I wonder if she has finally learnt her lesson about travelling to meet unverified white chadfish profiles :feelskek:
In summary, I chadfished a 39 yr pinoy roastie again. She traveled via grab to chad's condo and waited outside for a bit.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Bro got the double kill

third time when?

Bro got the double kill
I think this will be my last chadfish. New dating app verification systems have absolutely fucked my ability to chadfish white femoids in their 20s, combined with the fact they always want tiktok or instagram now. I've been forced to target sheboons and third world whores, which is honestly no fun.
I'll completely switch strategy, to targeting prostitutes in Russia/Ukraine/Eastern Europe and Dubai, as well as catfishing lesbian roasties as with stolen femoid fb pics.

doing gods work:feelsYall::yes:

I hope she remembers this forever and feels awful.

I stood up this whore before here:
Well I created a new account on a filipino dating site with a new chadfish, and this same whore messaged me first congratulating my chad on his physique. I was laughing for a solid 5 minutes at this, because this whore gets treated like shit by one chad then nearly a week later she finds the next hottest guy on the app and starts talking to him :feelskek:
Anyway, she is a part time personal trainer, I was saying that I had neglected gym since arriving in PH and she offered to give chad a free PT session. She gave me her whatsapp number first! But I had already stood her up with my first chadfish on whatsapp so I couldn't use whatsapp. I then messaged her on the dating app saying I don't have whatsapp. She then sent me her instagram link and her telegram username tag.
She told me what gym she goes to, but I wanted to make her travel. So I got on google and found a condo tower that has a fitness centre and gym included in its facilities for residents. The condo tower is quite far from her gym. I told her she could come use my condo gym, and she agreed.
Well that was the original plan - it was arranged for Sunday afternoon.
She started flirting a bit too, even sent a few sexually suggestive selfies of her at work lol but I ignored it.
However, the night before she was supposed to meet, she messaged saying she was finished up at her friend's party and said she wanted my chadfish. She wanted to fuck kek. This roastie cunt said she was happy if chadfish cummed inside her, and there wasn't any pregnancy risk because she was on pills lol.
I asked did she want kids, and she said no. More proof that women would rather be chad's fucktoy than to settle for a sub-8 male and raise a family.
So I spoofed my location to said condo tower, and sent it on telegram to her (this was first time using GPS spoofer with telegram, so I will be using telegram more often to target Russian prostitutes).
She travelled by grab to chad's condo, arrived and waited outside the condo tower in the shop area beneath it.
I gave her the hamas excuse. She was kind of pissed but in general she handled it pretty well. After she said good luck she blocked me. When I took the screenshots, her phofile photo had dissapeared and her last seen has switched from seen recently to seen a long time ago because she blocked me and removed me as a contact.

View attachment 1058943
I wonder if she has finally learnt her lesson about travelling to meet unverified white chadfish profiles :feelskek:
In summary, I chadfished a 39 yr pinoy roastie again. She traveled via grab to chad's condo and waited outside for a bit.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.
Try the app pinalove

She only got what she deserved. Good job.

Stupid Whores deserve to get stood up. They will never show us this love.

I gave her the hamas excuse.
Soon, when our Marxist-Rodgerist revolution is at full-steam, no more excuses will be needed or given.

I'll put my word for @abuincelalaustrali to be promoted to 4-star general of the Antifoid division.

You, my comrade-general, shall oversee our AI-driven agitprop machine that shall Chadfish every online foid at the same time and send each to a spoofed location pointing at the nearest underground breeding facility, wherein the foid will be lured by the promise of Chad, only to be kept in a coma and repeatedly inseminated by robot-nurses for the rest of her reproductive years.

Just like that, overnight the normies will tremble knowing the I.N.C.E.L. army has, for once, accomplished the historical mission of the inceltariat to SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION.

Onward, comrades. Our enemy weakness is known. Victory is near. We shall build the foidless society together!

Last edited:
Based as per usual

Strike first strike hard no mercy.

How so exactly?

abuincelalaustrali explained it in this thread.

Your work is my only lifefuel at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back