Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: A Pinoy hooker and a Thai tranny travel to chad's condo, get rejected and waste money on taxis

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
This 25 yr flip prostitute travels 16 minutes to chad's condo and gets rejected, wasted money on transport
25 yr flip prostitute travels 16 minutes to chads condo and gets rejected

I matched with this Thai tranny on badoo. I only stood it up because I was pissed that it showed up in female search results and it had matched with me. It asked what I was looking for, I said to hookup, and it got a grab bike to chad's condo. It got rejected and started begging me to come down.
Thai tranny freak catches grab bike to chads condo and gets reject when it arrives

I've got a new chadfish series which I should post later this week, a dozen white becky cunts getting stood up in London and New York - nearly a month's chadfish work!
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks

Fucking Thailand is full of trannies, don't know why some 40+ y.o scoofs go there to get hookers, they're literally fucking men.

This 25 yr flip prostitute travels 16 minutes to chad's condo and gets rejected, wasted money on transport
View attachment 1048752
I matched with this Thai tranny on badoo. I only stood it up because I was pissed that it showed up in female search results and it had matched with me. It asked what I was looking for, I said to hookup, and it got a grab bike to chad's condo. It got rejected and started begging me to come down.
View attachment 1048753
I've got a new chadfish series which I should post later this week, a dozen white becky cunts getting stood up in London and New York - nearly a month's chadfish work!
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks
I'm looking forward to the London and Jew York series, good stuff

STOP DOING THIS FAGGOTS WHORES ARE OUR ONLY OPTION STOP PISSING THEM OFF

STOP DOING THIS FAGGOTS WHORES ARE OUR ONLY OPTION STOP PISSING THEM OFF
They take men's money to give them subpar sex in return. They inflate the price of pussy to extort men. Until there's a free market of legalized brothels with fair prices (the only fair price for an incel to pay is $0), they don't deserve any respect.

Why exactly do you target asian people? Asian people are nicer than western foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back