Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chadfishers GTFIH: How to Bypass ANY tinder "VERIFICATION"

goodfellascelling

goodfellascelling

Greycel
1) Create tinder and set discovery to "off"
2) Upload your photos
3) Ask for verification
4) Get verified
5) Change photos to Chadfish

OR IF YOU WANNA BE FASTER:

1) Use "deepfakes" and Tensorflow (if you are curry or rice, please create an app which makes this easier) and do the pose yourself
2) Use Photoshop

SUCK MY DICK TINDER FAGGOTS

Scipio Africanus IQ

Yeah, just send Tinder an identifying face pic then switch to a chadfish. What could go wrong.

Also, you need to make a new profile every few weeks with a chadfish, as matches grind to nothing after that. It's a stupid feature for that reason, it will take Tinder weeks to get back and verify someone. Tinder are fucking awful at replying to emails, it's completely automated and they just tell you to fuck off.

Another option is paying a guy, or a cam whore for dykefishing, to verify and take some pictures for you. You'd be surprised how low a GL or whore will do it for. I've asked in the past.

Last edited:
Once you get verified, won’t that make Chadfishing easier as well? Foids will see your profile as verified meaning they will be much less likely to suspect that you’re a chadfish. Tinder has shot themselves in the foot.

They both require high technical skills. Which I absolutely do not have.

Then just pay 5 bucks to some faggot on fiver to do it then give u the pass.

They both require high technical skills. Which I absolutely do not have.
Do the first.

Chadfishing is NOT illegal in a single part of the West and it GOES AGAINST tinder's own ToS to disclose personal images provided. You lose absolutely NOTHING by sending pics to Tinder.

The Second is merely to make it faster, I am pretty sure if some curry right now were to create an app (not sure if it exists already) which morphed chad faces onto preset poses and made them realistic via tensorflow this would be solved almost immediately.

Do the first.

Chadfishing is NOT illegal in a single part of the West and it GOES AGAINST tinder's own ToS to disclose personal images provided. You lose absolutely NOTHING by sending pics to Tinder.

The Second is merely to make it faster, I am pretty sure if some curry right now were to create an app (not sure if it exists already) which morphed chad faces onto preset poses and made them realistic via tensorflow this would be solved almost immediately.

It's not the legality part I'm concerned about. It's being exposed and having my face plastered all over the internet. Or even to the girls I'm chadfishing. It's one thing them having your IP, even your credit card details. Having 100% certain pictures of your face is quite another.

It's not the legality part I'm concerned about. It's being exposed and having my face plastered all over the internet. Or even to the girls I'm chadfishing. It's one thing them having your IP, even your credit card details. Having 100% certain pictures of your face is quite another.

Tinder isn't legally allowed to do that unless they change their ToS

If they did "expose you" they would be the ones in trouble and you become a millionaire.

Then just pay 5 bucks to some faggot on fiver to do it then give u the pass.

Not quite that low. Finding someone who'll do it with a huge backlog of usable pics and vids for SC is too much effort. Plus, you have to make new Tinder accounts every few weeks. This doesn't make it impossible, but makes it near enough.

I feel dumb af right now ngl. Thanks for illuminating my inner self op you did a High IQ enough post to be a greycel :feelsLSD:

Edit: even then I think it could be a great risk if you are caught larping. They could just backsearch your old pic and then you are fucked

Not quite that low. Finding someone who'll do it with a huge backlog of usable pics and vids for SC is too much effort. Plus, you have to make new Tinder accounts every few weeks. This doesn't make it impossible, but makes it near enough.

Dude you only need to verify ONE PICTURE per account

Once it's "verified"chances of it being "taken down" is very rare

Also if you are making a new account, do this: get 10 poses photoshopped back to back via face morphs, get back to chadfishing, any time you create a new account use one.

If you use a new chad just change the face tbh, facemorphing via photoshop isn't hard.

If you REALLY dont wanna do that, just do it the first way which is easier and honestly still works.

Tinder isn't legally allowed to do that unless they change their ToS

If they did "expose you" they would be the ones in trouble and you become a millionaire.

It's illegal to impersonate someone online. You have no idea how cucked UK law is. GL to you if you trust fucking Tinder with your face pics on a chadfish account. Maybe you could use an app to alter your face/appearance, but the verification process is presumably tied to your camera phone, a la SC (minus the filters). I suppose you can put on a silly disguise.

Also, as I said. Even as a chadfish you get barely any matches after the first 7-10 days. If this feature is being done manually, as implied, and takes any considerable time, it will kill Tinder for chads lol. Only foids get consistent matches after the first 2 weeks.

I have like 5 tinder accounts using texting apps to sign up on my computer. It’s not hard

Nostradamus IQ

It's illegal to impersonate someone online. You have no idea how cucked UK law is. GL to you if you trust fucking Tinder with your face pics on a chadfish account. Maybe you could use an app to alter your face/appearance, but the verification process is presumably tied to your camera phone, a la SC (minus the filters). I suppose you can put on a silly disguise.

Also, as I said. Even as a chadfish you get barely any matches after the first 7-10 days. If this feature is being done manually, as implied, and takes any considerable time, it will kill Tinder for chads lol. Only foids get consistent matches after the first 2 weeks.

Tinder is a US company and is not allowed to give any of its user data to British law enforcement without a Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty (MLAT)

This applies even if you committed actual crimes, UK police have been chimping out over actual criminals like murderers getting away due to this law.

MLAT will be rejected if whatever you did doesn't break US law. So NOTHING will happen to you due to chadfishing. The only way you can get BTFO is if you are dumb enough to brag about it on a forum like twitter, which has a British subsidiary allowing it to override MLAT (Neither FB nor Google nor Tinder do though).

I am a lawcel, I know what I am talking about. I am here to defend men and give them every opportunity they have to BTFO foids.

Dude you only need to verify ONE PICTURE per account

Once it's "verified"chances of it being "taken down" is very rare

Also if you are making a new account, do this: get 10 poses photoshopped back to back via face morphs, get back to chadfishing, any time you create a new account use one.

If you use a new chad just change the face tbh, facemorphing via photoshop isn't hard.

If you REALLY dont wanna do that, just do it the first way which is easier and honestly still works.

Mate, I'm guessing you can only use your camera phone for the verification process. Which means photoshop is out. Which I completely cannot use at all. I don't see the distinction of ONE PICTURE. It looks like you need to mimic several different, randomised poses. But 1 or 10 doesn't make any difference re: exposing yourself. Facemorphing and photoshop is that hard for a lot of tech noobs like me.

Mate, I'm guessing you can only use your camera phone for the verification process. Which means photoshop is out. Which I completely cannot use at all. I don't see the distinction of ONE PICTURE. It looks like you need to mimic several different, randomised poses. But 1 or 10 doesn't make any difference re: exposing yourself. Facemorphing and photoshop is that hard for a lot of tech noobs like me.

1) No it probably wont be that way, Badoo has had this system for years

2) If it is that way, point your camera at an angle to the image on the desktop so it perfectly fits the people handling your request wont give a fuck, I have verified like this on multiple apps before.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks Come here to this thread. This High IQcel has a solution for your Chadfishing issue.

I can get past it I know a way

jfl tbh, tinders great minds were outsmarted by a random incel in his spare time

The necessary gestures in the life part won't be in a fixed order prolly. Also how do you want to troll the staff?