Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chadlite has to suck dick to get laid

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

I don't mean to be that guy, but I think I'm fairly attractive, I'm tall.

I don't know the moral of the story to all of this. I don't think I'm gay. I don't feel gay. But as a man, obviously I get along better with other men. I guess I just wish that it were the same with women. Anyone have some dating tips for dating women?

Brutally over when even tallfags have to faggotmaxx @knajjd :feelsYall:

He might think he is attractive but do others see him that way? Judging on what he said about his history with women, I doubt he actually is

"I'm not gay, but I'm dating men."

"I'm not gay, it's just that other men's cocks arouse me"

He might think he is attractive but do others see him that way? Judging on what he said about his history with women, I doubt he actually is
On reddit 4s rates themselves 7
All of them consider themselves " pretty attractive , probably im just introvert/unlucky"

The final fate of incels, when they are so alone that they start dating men or trannymaxxxing to cope.

All of them consider themselves " pretty attractive , probably im just introvert/unlucky"
Most ugly fucks are delusional about their own ugliness.
Blackpilled incels are an exception to the rule.

"I'm not gay, but I'm dating men."
absolute state of cucked men. while we have incels here who stayed incel till 30s 40s and 50s without losing their dignity

I just noticed something.
If it was a tranny tricking straight males, reddit would be outraged that the male cared whether the person was trans or not.
They wouldn't care that the tranny was tricking the man at all

“Chadlite” jfl at the state of this forum.

All the blue pill cucks think they are fairly good looking and tall even at 3/10 and 5’6

He would be chadlite if he fucked 20-30 girls or so

“Chadlite” jfl at the state of this forum.

All the blue pill cucks think they are fairly good looking and tall even at 3/10 and 5’6

He would be chadlite if he fucked 20-30 girls or so
This tbh

JFL at thinking this imbecile is a chadlite. Even high tier normies get free pussy thrown at them in high school, JFL at thinking Chadlite slips through these cracks and remaining virgin while free pussy is being thrown at him

This. We don't really know if he's a Chadlite, or he could really be an incel

jailhouse gay: when life is a prison there's no closet to shoebox your faggotry

this is the fate (((they))) want for men like us

Wait.
Is this the wrong forums

All comments saying the same thing, “dude stop leading the gay men on you damn straight male!”.

Just a bunch of gas lighting putting him down and no good advice. No one wants to address the actual problem of women’s egos and standards being insanely high.

This. We don't really know if he's a Chadlite, or he could really be an incel
This is a reddit 6