Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chadlite Zelensky out of control !

Ya it just seems like its slowing down, and near to a gridlock, after Russia takes control of the remaining territory up to the borders of the provinces in the SE. Since both sides were willing to take huge losses, they both got a lot of what they wanted.

Russia may add 8.8 million people who live in the 4 SE provinces. Which I am thinking they will be independent republics, which I am counting in the Russian camp. Its actually better to have independent republics in many ways than part of Russia. It gives Russia a buffer and when your whole side is one hierarchy it leads to big big problems if that hierarchy makes big mistakes. Whereas spread decision making its much more robust. Like Russia seems stronger having Belarus as an allied country rather than if Belarus were part of Russia. Then among allies they can have free trade, free movement of people and capital if they are smart.

When you add in Crimea that is 2.5 million people, Russia will have added 11.3 million people to its camp in less than a decade. Which is a lot considering in 2014 Russia had 143.5 million people. Belarus has 9.3 million people.
Yeah. Idk. I guess the only option we have is to see what goes down and then discuss it later. The gridlock is making the whole thing stale. With the way things have gotten all over the world, we can't help but want something big and definative to happen, or they should drop the whole thing. Real worthwhile changes will only come when big geo-global events that actually change the way people behave.