Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chads never need to grow up. Growing up and being responsible is for sub 8s

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
As I become old, I feel really shit about lot living up to expectations of my age. I don't have a family, good job or anything that would make me look like I'm being a responsible person.

But it got me thinking, thats only because I'm not a chad. I'm only expected to man up because I'm not a chad

Do you know how old Jeremy Meeks is right now?

36 years old

Fuck man and I thought I was old. You know why I found it hard to believe? How does one get to that age and almost never needing to be responsible in life? He spent time doing stupid shit, going to jail, never being a good wagecuck or law abiding citizen, education drop out etc. Yet he's engaged/married to a billionaire heiress so he's financial secure without ever needing to wagecuck in his life. He's got a career as a model despite doing jackshit because his mug shot unintentionally went viral.

When you have good looks without being a manlet, you don't need to man up.

In fact I noticed when it comes to chads, people treat them like boys all the time but not in a negative manner.

Chris Brown did something wrong? Boys will be boys tee hee. He will learn from this and be a better man!

Tell me, how come these people keep fucking up and everything just keeps going, he's still learning and will be a better person? Meanwhile we make one tiny mistake, and its a huge fucking black mark they will keep bringing up. Where's our "its just a learning experience" excuse for us?

Recently I read up MMA fighter and UFC Champ Tyrone: Jon Jones, got arrested again for breaking laws. Yet people don't even seem to care at this point. Its a meme to say Jon Jones and bad decisioning making go hand in hand. But will he ever actually get shit for it? Of course not. Its just God testing him and just one day he'll be a better person.

TL;DR Chad never grows up. He keeps making a billion fuck ups and people will keep going he's young so we'll give him another chance. When you make one tiny ass mistake, people will keep holding it against you and it will fuck you up for the rest of your life .

Galactic IQ. Chads never grow up they don’t have too. Only sub 8’s do

Do only way to happiness as incel is to not care

Galactic IQ. Chads never grow up they don’t have too. Only sub 8’s do
I wanna be like Peter Pan and never need to grow up.

But it turns out being socially accepted as a manchild is for chads only JFL

Immature = sub 8 male

I wanna be like Peter Pan and never need to grow up.

But it turns out being socially accepted as a manchild is for chads only JFL
well good news, if you're on this forum, you shouldn't be worried about being socially accepted, because you already aren't

Fucking meeks motherfucker. Just prove how the world is unfair

Beat a under aged kid to death, and then become a billionaire because your fucking face went viral

Chads are seen as men bc their bodies are real men tbh

Chad always wins, rope or cope.

"growing up" is taken as a fugurative here.

Chad can’t do no wrong and if he does its a mistake teehee

Existing as GigaChad is like living life with cheat codes

"Growing up and being responsible" as a hideous faced man=wagecucking for near third world pay in America and becoming a soycuck doormat who dedicates his life to trying to be a betabux cuck for a used up, landwhale, single mother, roastie... and many desperate cucks can't even do that.

JFL @ Right Wing retards telling incels to get a job and be grateful. I'd be grateful to see their kids splattered on the crosswalk when another AM.

You can't "grow up" when you're already dead facially and spiritually.

I deserve free surgery, Pennsylvania level autismbux, or a shotgun blast to the face. I'm entitled, come at me faggots.

I see all people older than 18 years old who life mog me as older than me.
I feel like i'm a child.

I've lived with multiple chads. Most are absolute man children. Most of them live with the girl they're fucking and depend on her financially. One used to get his mum to pick him up from his girlfriends house and take him too meet his side girl. He would always be super bitchy about his mother not being on time.

Froids don't care about personality or your capabilities. Hot face and an ok body is all you need.

Yeah this is High IQ. Ive seen similar posts b4. The only reason to mature and "grow up" is in order to raise a family, there is literally 0 other reason to. If you are a 50 year old millionaire who never wanted to get married or wanted kids why the fuck would u not stay inside all day getting high and playing video games if thats what you wanted to do. You always see shit normies say "hes a millionaire or bilionaire he can do whatever he wants", but a 22 year old without a job??? OH NO HOLY SHIT HES IMMATURE.

If you are a incel only way to grow up according to normies is by doing what they tell you all the time or just isolating urself from the entire world.

Last edited: