Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just grow up bro

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
Many old heads here think that anyone under 20 should be banned. Imagine being foolish enough to think that. Unless you’re a tall white boy or something then of course then yeah I won’t listen to a naive boy who thinks he’s an incel when he’s 5’9 at 14.

But really short and ugly dudes should still be allowed regardless of the age, most likely if you’re ugly as fuck already as a teen you will stay that way. And you can already tell if someone will grow up to be tall, average or short based on how they compare to boys their age. This gaslighting needs to end. I knew my fate was sealed at a very young age.

I'm 18 and 5'3 so I think it's okay for me to be here

You can be incel tier right after puberty, but having under 18 cels might make this forum less serious

You can be incel tier right after puberty, but having under 18 cels might make this forum less serious
I think it would be fine to allow at the lowest 16 but no younger, by then they would’ve gotten a bit more mature.

Anyone over the age 14 can be an incel and they should be blackpilled. After-all 90% of men are incels or incels in denial nowadays.

I’m an old fucker from Gen X and so what the niggers would call an “old head” and I think the argument is fucking stupid anyway as anyone can lie on the internet if they want to be here.

Though yeah you really shouldn’t be here if you’re a 20 something guy whose never tried.

If you tried and got rejected numerous times then ok but if you’re too pussy to try you should really fuck off of your own accord as you do not belong here.

I think it would be fine to allow at the lowest 16 but no younger, by then they would’ve gotten a bit more mature.
Yeah, this is a good idea.

I agree. You can tell by 18, whos an incel, for sure.

I think it's for legal reasons. If this site allows underage users openly there's a larger chance it'll be protested against and taken down like kiwifarms.

Many old heads here think that anyone under 20 should be banned. Imagine being foolish enough to think that. Unless you’re a tall white boy or something then of course then yeah I won’t listen to a naive boy who thinks he’s an incel when he’s 5’9 at 14.

But really short and ugly dudes should still be allowed regardless of the age, most likely if you’re ugly as fuck already as a teen you will stay that way. And you can already tell if someone will grow up to be tall, average or short based on how they compare to boys their age. This gaslighting needs to end. I knew my fate was sealed at a very young age.
Agree with OP. Unfortunately EXACTLY the case he's describing (more often it's 5'11.999 white guys at 20) is all over this forum.