Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Chads treat women worse than incels do

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
I've been around guys who are in the top 20% of looks, they are so much worse because not only do they speak about females like trash. They actually treat them like trash too, big LOL but no one wants to talk about this.

"haha she's a whore, she fucked dylan too", "she wanted to stay in my bed afterwards" Guys that have a lot of sex have no value for the individual female, all foids know the feeling of being gaslighted to and lied to by a chad to get used for sex. Ofcourse though they deserve this treatment, since "you get what you fucking deserve" and they choose this.

:bluepill::bluepill: I hate cunts way more than chad.

Water is wet. I hate greycels. :feelskek:

Women get the relationships they want. If being a nice guy simp turned them on guys would change overnight.

Well yeah. Most incels don't even interact with women.

Incels aren't even able to interact with women in order to treat them badly.

Women don't appreciate it when men they're not attracted to treat them right. The dumb cunts blatantly ignore it. It's all about the faggots they foolishly choose to obsess over. Chad/Tyrone wins. Incel loses. Typical.

Chad's murder 1000s of foids every year, incels less than 50 in last 30 years

First being marc lepine

I support chad hes only playing the game how its ment to be played if you were him you would do the same. What I cant stand is foids thinking that they deserve the best looking guy because they slept with him once every foid thinks they are super models these days and wont even give their looks match the time of day