Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chaturbate, excuse me, i meant Camspider

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
If you´re using chaturbate from time to time (leeching off it, and not handing them cunts money or attention), you´re a cuck if you dont instead use camspider and type in 18-18 into the search parameters, check female (gotta love that it doesnt say woman) & lastly check the box that says: Only new users. To hell with the 19 year old hags :dab:. What the hell are 19+year olds doing spreading their legs for men when they should have locked a man down right after they started menstruating? That is what nature wants, and nothing else matters.The Vedic scripts (LOGIC) say that a woman should start having kids as soon as she can, she´ll logically even feel better from it.

Last edited:
you´re a cuck if you dont instead use camspider and type in 18-18 into the search parameters,
check female (gotta love that it doesnt say woman)
To hell with the 19 year old hags :dab:
file_791464.gif

Extremely based greycel

Well, of course i know it is how it is because of the way the controllers want it to be, but the above way, for a Female to instantly lock down a mate just as soon as she can start having kids, would be the norm if nature was allowed to run its course and the alphas in charge limited themselves to the most beautiful single one.

Last edited:
Well, of course i know it is how it is because of the way the controllers want it to be, but the above way, for a Female to instantly lock down a mate just as soon as she can start having kids, would be the norm if nature was allowed to run its course and the alphas in charge limited themselves to the most beautiful single one.
man i busted beautiful nuts to legit jailbaits there i love the 18 bar but i hate myself that im addicted coomer bitch.
bro some bitches there are legit 14yo