Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cheap ass vendors

R

righteouscel

-
Bun%CC%83uelos-Feature.jpg
My spic mom bought 2 huge bags of bunuelos which is like Spanish fried dough and the retards who sold it literally put barely any sugar on it so it tasted bland as fuck and have been sitting for 2 days I just got the idea of putting some white chocolate and caramel syrup on them and they are bussin

Never tried this food tbh

I feel like this is one of the problems with capitalism

DEATH TO CAPITALISM :lasereyes:
It's all about how much the other party can gain while giving least as possible you can rarely still find good vendors tho who would rather have quality but they are rare as humans are self centered like I'm not saying these were bad but they could've been better

It's all about how much the other party can gain while giving least as possible you can rarely still find good vendors tho who would rather have quality but they are rare as humans are self centered like I'm not saying these were bad but they could've been better
Yeah but they would rather give a shittier product for more gain and people wouldn't buy if more expensive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back