Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL twitter alpha male retards pt.16: 100$ gummy vitamin prime bottle where each testostorone boosting jelly bear costs 2 dollars each

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
The only redpiller I USED to like turned out to be a scammer who asked people to send him crypto claiming that he will 2-7x it on discord server. He didn't even use that money to fund big social media profile and flex with cars, chains, watches, luxury items and rented models like most of them do, nigger straight up used his investor money to fund his gambling addiction and pay for child support. They're all faggots, every single redpiller always turns out to be unapologetic parasite, they're all scum
This post I wrote more than 8 months ago, to which I got reply from only 1 person, but that dude probably got banned so now it doesn't even have that

This time it's much worse than the dude who gave life advice on twitter while asking to send him money and saying he'll send back double, triple and tenfold while in reality he spent the money paying for child support, funding his luxurious lifestyle and putting the rest in slot machines, card tables and sports betting trying to hit the big win so he can pay back what he promised to his devout retards investors (obviously unsuccessfully most of the time)

It's already 16th episode of this cringefest and I hope someday this retardation finally ends, but redpillers just don't want it to happen

Anyhow I'm here to remind you to never trust any redpill self improvement nigger ever for any reason. If they're not scamming you they're scamming others, you just don't know it yet.

For now tho.. let's unpack this horseshit one picture at the time

I'm not censoring out the name as first you could enter those sentences into google and it would probably show up the rest of the site, second it would take me huge amounts of time to do it, third I don't want to read it, and fourth if you still want to buy this, you probably deserve to get lead poisoning from the chinese cough syrup and tire rubber casing that stuff is made of

overdone formatting trying to make it more special than it is, with the textbook copywriting "I want to buy it now" gimnick instead of buy or purchase button

S1

not reading any of that
S2

and as we can see it contains pretty much every powder on every online looksmaxxing or bodybuilding forum ever discussed, inside of dark prime bottle with 20x markup of course
S3

irrelevant tiktok edit
S4

more useless text
S5

comparing it to other more famous suppplements I guess
S6

S7

I WANT TO BUY IT NOW
S8

what everyone else is saying about his product, if by everyone else we mean his copywriting ecom buddies, one of which twitter username is even combined of copywriting and advertising and what he wrote makes it obvious it wasn't intended for anyone to actually bother to read it
S9

frequently asked questions aka shit no one ever asked
S10

and here we have prices displayed in disgistingly scummy way that displays the price for bottle first instead of real price, also it's funny how it says 30, 60 and 90 days, trying to borrow from Apple campaign where they advertised that Ipod can fit 1000 songs instead of technical capabilities, despite he could write whatever amount of gummy bears, tablets, pills, capsules or granules it has and not writing it makes it even more suspicious. But what's truly dumb about the days thing is not rounding up to 31 and calling it 1,2 and 3 months as if adding one extra gummy bear would bankrupt his business, but atleast it has FREE SHIPPING*
*US only
S11

and lastly here's his thoughts how everyone could start crappy supplement line, but he would never do it because he would rather invest arbitrary money amount
S12

Last edited:
people who fall for this test,axxongscam deserve to get scammed

no sabre for ur height or face

People who fall for red pill scammers deserve it tbh.
They are no different to blue pillers, there is no magic pill or anything else that can turn you into a Chad. You are born one or you are not, acting 'alpha' is not going to fix anything.

People who fall for red pill scammers deserve it tbh.
They are no different to blue pillers, there is no magic pill or anything else that can turn you into a Chad. You are born one or you are not, acting 'alpha' is not going to fix anything.
Correct, Blue, red, both sides of the retarded coin. Black is the truth.