Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cheating whore gets thrown out by cucked husband after being exposed by priest

Based priest.

My whole world is exploding because I thought confession was supposed to be private. Does the priest have any kind of liability or responsibility?
Most self aware reddit roastie...no you stupid cunt all liability and responsibility lies with your whorish behaviour.

Based priest indeed

man modern christians are really living the life huh

Most self aware reddit roastie...no you stupid cunt all liability and responsibility lies with your whorish behaviour.

Based priest indeed

Women when their actions have consequences: :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

"My marriage was rocky and I felt unappreciated."

Just an excuse.

Confession is supposed to be private according to rules ( not that I defend her ).

Most based priest alive today

Joker arthur

"My marriage was rocky and I felt unappreciated."

Just an excuse.
Women can never take responsibility for anything. It's always someone else's fault.

Confession is supposed to be private according to rules ( not that I defend her ).
Yeah, but when you are married you're supposed to be "one will the flesh". Her business is therefore her husband's business.

LMAO based priest

So many upvotes and downvotes but so little comments..

Suprised a preist is this based. Also lol women christian thats laughable first of all they are all degenerate whores second women are souless animals so they cant be saved anymore than your pets can.

Suprised a preist is this based. Also lol women christian thats laughable first of all they are all degenerate whores second women are souless animals so they cant be saved anymore than your pets can.
No shit, modern Christianity is cucked because they placed too much importance on tolerance and forgiveness for everyone over maintaining the integrity of their values. They even invented the concept of a "born-again virgin".