Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Chewing gum for better jaw

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I've been chewing gum all day today and my jaw kinda hurts. The same way muscles hurt after you exercise and then they get bigger. Does this mean my jaw will get bigger?

Ima chew gum for as much as I can this month and see if anything happens but that's very unlikely :(

Just chew gum theory

If you move your cheeks a lot they may end Up fat and bloated

Seems like it would only make your jaw worse tbh. Watch this:

its some different thing.Not gum.

If you move your cheeks a lot they may end Up fat and bloated
Fuck sake. Why are we not taught how to looksmax in school. And why aren't there any reliable scientists researching into how to make jaw better etc. Maybe cuz there isn't a way to naturally improve your jaw :(

Sorry fam. Gene lottery only.

Seems like it would only make your jaw worse tbh. Watch this:

Try and get a better jawline or die trying. Sounds good tbh ngl

Braindead cope tbh

Fuck sake. Why are we not taught how to looksmax in school. And why aren't there any reliable scientists researching into how to make jaw better etc. Maybe cuz there isn't a way to naturally improve your jaw :(
Because there isn't. You cant grow bones jfl

Because there isn't. You cant grow bones jfl
Soywojak2

Funny how I make a thread saying 'whats the most bluepilled thing you've ever done' and then I post this.

I'm really gonna have to live the rest of my life with my jaw like this :(

Last edited:
u cant change ur bones

all ur doing is damaging ur mouth muscles

I do this lol

I've been chewing gum all day today and my jaw kinda hurts. The same way muscles hurt after you exercise and then they get bigger. Does this mean my jaw will get bigger?

Ima chew gum for as much as I can this month and see if anything happens but that's very unlikely :(
make sure to not get aspartame poisoning

Don't know what that is but want it if it means I die or I'm able to take time of college
its a reference to House M.D. Lupus is a running gag in that show. Also lupus is a autoimmune disease. Your own immune system attacks your body

its a reference to House M.D. Lupus is a running gag in that show. Also lupus is a autoimmune disease. Your own immune system attacks your body
What's house md. I think I have fucking terrible general knowledge. I'm constantly asking people what things are on here but also irl

House MD is a tv series about a genius doctor drug addict who is basically on godmode at all times because he's smarter than everyone else. Good show tho, do watch

House MD is a tv series about a genius doctor drug addict who is basically on godmode at all times because he's smarter than everyone else. Good show tho, do watch
That sounds good I'll watch it soon