Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The reason you are incel is not because of your genetics, it is because of your Jewish diet, Jewish habits, Jewish life.

• Thread starter sociology blackpill
  • Start date
sociology blackpill

sociology blackpill

Banned
-
Excess sugar and sodium, processed foods, and saturated fats are bad for your skin, your hormone regulation, and your hair. Not only that, but chewing soft foods may be the reason you are in inceldom, as the jaw muscles do not pull on the jawbone, causing the jawbone to become dull, poorly developed and have poor projection. That is why primitive homo sapiens had a good maxillocranial development as demonstrated by fossils in comparison with modern man. I myself have an elongated face, while my parents have a normal development of the maxilla. Remember, one of the main bones responsible for your attractiveness will be the jaw.

In addition to this, poor posture, long periods of sitting and lack of physical activity, causes your upper back to curve and your neck to move forward, resulting in a distortion of the face, which will tend to elongate rather than project forward.

No, it is not 100% of your genetics, the Jewish environment in which we live was molding us.

jewpill
water

Dnr, retarded GrAY thread

The problem is, foids attraction to looks are contradictory in nature. A Chad is literally a freak of nature, mixing both feminine and masculine features.

Many men can do all these (assuming they time travel), develop a big jaw, and still be incels just that they'd be ogrecels.

I'm a example of a square jawed ogrecel, with a overly wide face. Interestingly, my teeth is crowded and crooked.

Thats bullshit bruh nutrition doesnt do anything, u need calories

The problem is, foids attraction to looks are contradictory in nature. A Chad is literally a freak of nature, mixing both feminine and masculine features.

Many men can do all these (assuming they time travel), develop a big jaw, and still be incels just that they'd be ogrecels.

I'm a example of a square jawed ogrecel, with a overly wide face. Interestingly, my teeth is crowded and crooked.
Chad is a result of genetic recombination + good childhood and adolescent habits. For example leonardo di caprio is the son of sub5. So you can literally say that beauty is given by lottery. Apart from this, if you look at pictures of pubescent chad's, you will notice that they always kept their mouths closed, i.e. they avoided mouth breathing, which is detrimental to facial development.

JFL at thinking those sexhavers and baby daddies ever cared for anything like that. Of course it's good to live as naturally as possible to avoid additives, plastics and numerous of other harmful scams but still.

Chad is a result of genetic recombination + good childhood and adolescent habits. For example leonardo di caprio is the son of sub5. So you can literally say that beauty is given by lottery. Apart from this, if you look at pictures of pubescent chad's, you will notice that they always kept their mouths closed, i.e. they avoided mouth breathing, which is detrimental to facial development.
no the reason they mouth breathe is cuz their genetics

how come most people look normal

Our parents lived in the Jewish soyciety which, in large part, caused us to have subhuman genetics.

Chads live in the same Jewish soyciety in which we live in, our genetics are the most important factor.
CHAD + BECKY= SUB 7
BECKY + NORMIE= CHAD
NORMIE + STACIE = CHAD
STACIE + CHAD= SUB 7

Chad is the result of a genetic recombination where he inherits the best of his parents' faces. chad is the favorite of god and the genetic lottery.

how come most people look normal
only chadlite and chad are fucking right now without any restrictions, most normal men don't have pussy. Men centuries ago fucked much more than they do now and out of genuine desire to FOID because they were more attractive and had a wider jaw.

The fundamental problem is female mate choice. There is no solution that doesn't address this. And addressing it alone is a complete solution. Everything else is just time waste, distraction, and sabotage.

Women's mate selection instincts are literally retarded and it hasn't mattered since the dawn of agriculture because nobody was stupid enough to let them choose. Enter le western European, challenging all traditions including the seven-day week. Why don't we let women cheat on their husbands, it is romantic!

Retarted thread

images

Dnr, retarded GrAY thread

Excess sugar and sodium, processed foods, and saturated fats are bad for your skin, your hormone regulation, and your hair. Not only that, but chewing soft foods may be the reason you are in inceldom, as the jaw muscles do not pull on the jawbone, causing the jawbone to become dull, poorly developed and have poor projection. That is why primitive homo sapiens had a good maxillocranial development as demonstrated by fossils in comparison with modern man. I myself have an elongated face, while my parents have a normal development of the maxilla. Remember, one of the main bones responsible for your attractiveness will be the jaw.

In addition to this, poor posture, long periods of sitting and lack of physical activity, causes your upper back to curve and your neck to move forward, resulting in a distortion of the face, which will tend to elongate rather than project forward.

No, it is not 100% of your genetics, the Jewish environment in which we live was molding us.
So I bet you are Chad because you don't do all this things anymore right?

Genetic recombination is law

Shut the fuck up

High IQ and truthpilled. Our modern society is curated by Jews to cuck us.

Each generation is having lower T levels and dimorphism and the culture is getting more degenerate and Jewish.
This is planned demolition of white men by Jews who control the water supply, food supply, media, politics, education and technology.