Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over child moggers in korea

Arnocel

Arnocel

eternally eclipsed by Megachad
★★★★★
0:16 - "how popular are you?"
0:18 - "i have to go into the boys bathroom"
0:20 - "since girls follow mac around"
0:22 - "mac says the only place he can escape to"

the kid is only 9 years old and already mogs all grown adults in white countries JFL

indeed, imagine how much pussy he will get when hes an adult or in high school.
He kinda reminds me of my own childhood tbh, only that I wasn't followed by groups of girls I just had a few female friends due to being considered "cute" (I was always the shortest kid and had small round glasses) and at that point of day and age those two things weren't considered a bad thing

child moggers are little aryan shitheads in riceland :feelskek: I really should have seen that coming

JBB (Just be blond) tbh

indeed, imagine how much pussy he will get when hes an adult or in high school.
He will get to fuck JBs, college sluts and milfs all by the time he's like 14, literally just beginning for yellowfevercel

Changs don't exist tbh, the prototypical mogger in Asia is a white normie.

He kinda reminds me of my own childhood tbh, only that I wasn't followed by groups of girls I just had a few female friends due to being considered "cute" (I was always the shortest kid and had small round glasses) and at that point of day and age those two things weren't considered a bad thing
Kys mogger

FUCKING THATS IT IM MOVING KOREA RIGHT NOW FUCK SEA KOREA IS THE PLACE TO ASCEND

Just Be Exotic is absolute LAW even when your age is counted in a single digit:lasereyes::feelskek::worryfeels:. This reminded me of when one of my old teachers was talking about why she decided, as an adult, to study and become fluent in French. It was literally just because there was some French immigrant kid who had a crush on her when they were IN KINDERGARTEN, and she loved his accent so much that it motivated her to learn his language decades later:feelshaha::feelshaha::shock::shock:. Literal exotic babychad dick lived rent free in her head for decades from kindergarten to adulthood:dafuckfeels::fuk:. Imagine having such influence over foids, holy shit, Just Be Exotic cannot be defeated:feelsbadman::feelscry::worryfeels:.

child moggers are little aryan shitheads in riceland :feelskek: I really should have seen that coming
He will get to fuck JBs, college sluts and milfs all by the time he's like 14, literally just beginning for yellowfevercel
Changs don't exist tbh, the prototypical mogger in Asia is a white normie.
I wonder what the comments under that video are. I can imagine that it's the typical ragefuel hypocrisy of the same types of people who flip out whenever we so much as mention children in any capacity or whenever we talk about race and other stuff they also deeply care about and can't just dismiss, now freely talking about this kid's racial advantages in the same way we would:lasereyes::feelsree::society:.

More like Choggers

Just Be Exotic is absolute LAW even when your age is counted in a single digit:lasereyes::feelskek::worryfeels:. This reminded me of when one of my old teachers was talking about why she decided, as an adult, to study and become fluent in French. It was literally just because there was some French immigrant kid who had a crush on her when they were IN KINDERGARTEN, and she loved his accent so much that it motivated her to learn his language decades later:feelshaha::feelshaha::shock::shock:. Literal exotic babychad dick lived rent free in her head for decades from kindergarten to adulthood:dafuckfeels::fuk:. Imagine having such influence over foids, holy shit, Just Be Exotic cannot be defeated:feelsbadman::feelscry::worryfeels:.

I wonder what the comments under that video are. I can imagine that it's the typical ragefuel hypocrisy of the same types of people who flip out whenever we so much as mention children in any capacity or whenever we talk about race and other stuff they also deeply care about and can't just dismiss, now freely talking about this kid's racial advantages in the same way we would:lasereyes::feelsree::society:.
What drives this, female hypergamy, some animalistic drive to diversify genetics or is simply foids projecting all their grievances with men on the locals and somehow thinks foreigners are except. I see foids in my own culture begin to reckon with it. They are Muslims but somehow shit on their own men for being more sexists while pursuing lighter skin Muslims like arabs, pakis and turks. The rational is definitely something to be studied because it goes beyond just exoticness, foids take this as an opportunity to shit on their own people before later complaining about le colonialism or le culture appropriation

Yeah but they surely dont crave cock from a turbo manlet sperg
depends maybe not in the brutal places like south korea
thailand and philli noodle whores are probably glad to have a cute pretty boy mayo fag bf

depends maybe not in the brutal places like south korea
thailand and philli noodle whores are probably glad to have a cute pretty boy mayo fag bf
SEA is no secret anymore, all the normies and MGTOW fags are going there. Competition there will be brutal and its also no permanent solution

SEA is no secret anymore, all the normies and MGTOW fags are going there. Competition there will be brutal and its also no permanent solution
agreed brocel
hypergamy is gonna be insane there i bet
mgtow fags are such sorry sacks, but its pure lifefuel watching sandcuckmans channel die out :feelskek::feelskek:
fk that retard serb