Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Children are equal to adults

• Thread starter Deleted member 43315
  • Start date
Deleted member 43315

Deleted member 43315

-
You see, there is no superiority or inferiority; everyone is equal. We are all human. Therefore, children should have the same rights as adults.

Children are as capable of making tough decisions and supporting themselves as adults are. Social activists should fight for the right of children to use weapons, have sex, drink alcohol, vote, drive, and travel alone.

Plus, you're a childphobe if you don't support these rights. It doesn't matter if children are weaker, smaller, stupider, and immature—we ought to be treated equally regardless of any inherent characteristics that impact our mind, body and behavior.

And if you find any of this odd, ask yourself why we as a society accept the egalitarian narrative that women ought to be treated equally to men and hold positions of power regardless of their inferiority. Ask yourself why women should have as many rights as men when they have repeatedly shown to be incompetent.

It makes me even angrier when one child bullying one another is okay but doing the same shit as an adult is punished (as much as possible in this cuckworld). Children should be treated as adults.

We have a woman as our PM and the country is already starting to fall apart, now they are voting a distrust vote against the entire government

before age of 30 human has 0 brain

you mean a 3 year old child should be given voting rights, treated as an adult, have sex and drink alcohol. Retarded thoughts. You seems like a pedo to me. :feelsUgh:

you mean a 3 year old child should be given voting rights, treated as an adult, have sex and drink alcohol. Retarded thoughts. You seems like a pedo to me. :feelsUgh:
+
OP get some help

Corporations are people too

+
OP get some help
Another low IQ GrAYtard
Read the post again to understand the analogy. I compared women to men and argued that women should not have as many rights as men for the same reason children should not have as many rights as adults: they are inferior in every meaningful sense.

Read the post again to understand the analogy. I compared women to men and argued that women should not have as many rights as men for the same reason children should not have as many rights as adults: they are inferior in every meaningful sense.
LOL I have read it. You should not be comparing foids with children they are angles they dont know who is bad or good they see the world as a beautiful place and I love children but I support antinatalism.