Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chink lurker tries to learn a vaginal discharge food recipee

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
NoodlewhoreorTroon

What is it with these stupid 2024 GrAY accounts

Forum feels like it's genuinely dying, with this influx of infiltrator/bots in mass numbers, and less actual activity from real users. Plus the user count numbers have been dropping.

Forum feels like it's genuinely dying, with this influx of infiltrator/bots in mass numbers, and less actual activity from real users. Plus the user count numbers have been dropping.
And the fact that most people reply to your threads with ''dnr'' or ''kys'' now.

And the fact that most people reply to your threads with ''dnr'' or ''kys'' now.
Yeah. I don't know what's happening but I did realize that a lot of well-known users have left.

Yeah. I don't know what's happening but I did realize that a lot of well-known users have left.
@Caelus , who was one of my favorite users here, just left without any goodbye post or anything :fuk: People are just leaving, or they get the banhammer.