Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chris Harper-Mercer’s manifesto

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
I can’t seem to find Chris Harper-Mercer’s manifesto, does anyone know where I could find it?

He was a cuck thirsting over shaniqas:

It is the black male who is foolish. Black women are not to blame, they are hapless dupes to the black mans conniving machinations. Africa would be better off without the black man, they should be executed and the black queen should take over Africa -- Chris Harper Mercer

ok9f2lcnbga11.jpg

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

the blackpill has come a long way since 2015. If he were still alive I think his views would evolve. He is still more brave than any of us

Who’s Vester Flanagan, The Columbine kids, Adam Lanza and Seung Cho?

the blackpill has come a long way since 2015. If he were still alive I think his views would evolve.

True. Same goes with ER. Many early incels were utterly delusional about their own looks and grossly bluepilled.
How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? The most beautiful of women choose to mate with the most brutal of men, instead of magnificent gentlemen like myself. -- ER

Blackpill is still evolving. It's a journey.