Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel chrismas sucks!

IHateMySelf

IHateMySelf

Chilean incel.
★★★★
Its like this: chad and stacy are out there having fun, a lot of people are getting laid, a lot of people are having a good time with friends, family, etc.

What about us? In our homes, alone, without anything except this site and video games.

Next year will the same shit. I dont get it why normies think "broooo next year will be everything awesome". No, idiot, will be the same things. You life will not turn into a good thing only because its a new year

Fuck everyone

Chrismas, new year and whatever holydays sucks

No, it's actually not like this. All gatherings are cancelled because of some virus that no one has. Where I live people get locked up if they meet.

I got some books I wanted and candy, so I'm happy :feelsautistic: also, free time from uni

It’s alright, at least I can spend time with my family which isn’t a bad cope.

No, it's actually not like this. All gatherings are cancelled because of some virus that no one has. Where I live people get locked up if they meet.

this tbh, i dont get why so many incels hate xmas tbh, its cosy to me.

new years on the other hand i hate

It’s alright, at least I can spend time with my family which isn’t a bad cope.
People who have a family are so blessed, I envy you.

it would be worse if you were japanese, since christmas is pretty much couples day and all normies will be having sex

UK? I have big family so it's comfy
Christmas is good

UK? I have big family so it's comfy
Christmas is good
Central Europe, not going to be specific cause I've been doxed before, plus I'm sort of autistic.

Normie Public Holidays

Tbh New Year and Christmas are now probably more satanic than christian. Forcing you to buy presents, food and alcoholic drinks to celebrate nothing. It’s just a fucking date. I’m literally so fucking bored of celebrating this shit each year. Muslims have it a lot better tbh.