Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Christ cell here.

KillMeWithFire

KillMeWithFire

Banned
-
As much as I love and worship Jesus, I often wonder why He made me bad looking and all my bullies attractive. It’s not fair.

Any answers?

GrAY really said "cell" instead of cel :feelskek:

Because Jesuscel died a 33-year-old virgin and he wishes the same for you, son.

Jesus' mother was a whore who fucked a Roman soldier, she gets knocked up and everyone believed her stupid story about being impregnated by God. What kind of retard actually believes this bullshit?

Jesus was unattractive too, he wants you to follow his path.
"He had no special beauty or form to make us notice him; there was nothing in his appearance to make us desire him."

Jesus was unattractive too, he wants you to follow his path.
"He had no special beauty or form to make us notice him; there was nothing in his appearance to make us desire him."
This verse is part of a prophecy from 700 years before his birth. I'm pretty sure he wasn't good looking, but maybe not particularly ugly either, I don't know.

As much as I love and worship Jesus, I often wonder why He made me bad looking and all my bullies attractive. It’s not fair.

Any answers?
First of all you're not bad looking. You're just being compared to virtual freak anomalies.

Second, God didn't make you less attractive. Your parents mated.

Third, your value isn't any less than anybody else.

Hes an evil psycho

First of all you're not bad looking. You're just being compared to virtual freak anomalies.

Second, God didn't make you less attractive. Your parents mated.

Third, your value isn't any less than anybody else.

My phone autocorrected me. My bad.

Don't bother. Merus wasn't born human.

Re: I don't understand girls who plastic surgery
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148362135Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:25 PM CDT
Many people often perceive their over-all physical appearance as inferior or horrible in comparison to the physical appearance of other humans.As a result, they often engage in unnecessary and often dangerous behavior in an attempt to correct or otherwise improve their appearance simply to fit the aesthetic standards of other humans.
Re: I don't understand girls who plastic surgery
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148362873Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:39 PM CDT
Ah, then I would agree with that perspective as a person's natural appearance is unique and receiving unnecessary surgical features is often a characteristic of a deeper problem with perceived inferiority.

@Animecel2D

Enjoy the humor.

Re: @meands
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149281821Thursday, November 06, 2014 12:57 PM CST
Why is the "appearance" of this users character significant to you? Perhaps they simply just enjoy the aesthetics.
Re: OT I need help....
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151507511Thursday, December 11, 2014 3:32 PM CST
"@anon, what do?"Assuming that you're utilizing a "Windows" Operating-System, restart the computer and press F8 prior to the appearance of the "Windows Logo".
Re: What makes you an "OD'er"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152896970Wednesday, December 31, 2014 9:35 AM CST
There's nothing wrong with giving your character a humanoid-based appearance, as long as it doesn't conflict with the standards of the Roblox-Community-Guidelines."Online-Dating" itself is purely behavior-based and making assumptions regarding the preference of each individual is unwarranted in the overall entirety, regardless of personal bias involved.
Re: "oding is an action, not a look"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153765715Sunday, January 11, 2015 7:18 PM CST
In nearly every example provided as a mechanism to justify insulting random users, "Character-Appearance" is the only acknowledged factor utilized by the opposing side of the discussion, and the majority of users rely heavily on stereotypical examples as a means to appeal to majority of users involved positively."Online-Dating" is purely a verb variant, regardless of any consensus between a group of users.

@AsiaCel

Enjoy the humor.

Re: Favorite OTers list v2
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148885798Thursday, October 30, 2014 10:00 PM CDT
"I know your hate for them."Well, that statement seems rather plausible.Although, perhaps the user simply appreciates certain aspects of their "personality"?
Re: "Guys/Girls are toooo complicated!"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149299043Thursday, November 06, 2014 6:29 PM CST
"The biological mechanisms involved in the functionality between both genders can range significantly in complexity."Extending this statement further, each human has a varying genetic structure thus the personality and behavior of each individual differs to a significant degree.Over-all, humans are incapable of being perfectly and completely empathetic towards each-other, thus it's the understanding that we vary in psychological and genetic differences that significantly help us understanding another person.
Re: "I'm a dull forumer"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149364573Friday, November 07, 2014 9:35 PM CST
There's nothing wrong with be "dull" in the perception of other humans.It can have plenty of positive aspects and none of the users stating that you're "dull" actually know about your complete personality.
Re: how OTers minds work:
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149377663Saturday, November 08, 2014 5:13 AM CST
It's entirely unreasonable to categorize each user as having this particular perspective regarding communication via this interface, regardless of the large amount of users who do participate in this pattern of behavior.Each individual has a personality and characteristics that vary from another individuals characteristics.
Re: Post here for my honest opinion on you
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150514510Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:26 AM CST
Why not just appreciate the communication between each user without publicly stating your opinion regarding their personality to the degree of borderline-favoritism?

@PersonalityChad

Enjoy the humor.

Re: I am afraid I have some heartbreaking news
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151891944Wednesday, December 17, 2014 6:57 PM CST
"@injury:you must be pretty stupid to feel sorry for the loss of a grandmathere's like millions everywherelosing one isn't going to do much"Each human has unique characteristics that differ from another individual.This individual's grandmother likely influenced their personality and perception of the world significantly and brought them happiness, the psychological damage from the death of an individual of whom a person has an extensive cognitive connection can be devastating.Having sorrow for the loss of a beloved individual is not idiotic, It's a combination of subjective and intrinsic values.You don't have to personally exhibit sympathy towards the plight of this individual, you can simply just cease to respond as it's only wasting your own time trying to criticize their opinion aggressively.
Re: how do i make this girl love me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151911223Thursday, December 18, 2014 12:53 AM CST
Alright, you'll have to communicate with the individual directly about your opinion regarding the "Relationship" between the both of you.You cannot force someone to develop a genuine romantic attraction towards you, they have to analyze the various qualities of your personality and come to a conclusion themselves regarding how favorable they may perceive you to be.If the individual isn't willing to adapt their perception of the situation based on positive subjective qualities, It's simply time to cease your attempts at persuasion.
Re: how do i make this girl love me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151912793Thursday, December 18, 2014 2:29 AM CST
"how do i make her analyze the very few qualities of my personality if she doesnt want to even talk :(..."I'd personally consider you previous interaction as being "Opportunistic", in which the other individual seizes the "Opportunity" to garner support for their problems while retaining temporary favor with the opposite side.You'd do much better if you assess the situation yourself and determine if it's truly worth the effort.
Re: Omg u guise rlly need 2 grow up!!!!!
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151922898Thursday, December 18, 2014 12:05 PM CST
An argument is purely unnecessary.The Internet itself is simply a medium of communication with other individuals on the planet, various aspects of the individual's preferred method of communication is utilized throughout communication over the internet.However, while it's certainly true that you can garner an extensive degree of analytic data from analyzing the personality traits of users over the Internet, you cannot completely determine the actual personality of the opposing user simply because of the significant degree of limitation.Each individual has a varying degree of maturity, criticizing them consistently isn't necessary.
Re: describe me in three words♡
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152889995Wednesday, December 31, 2014 6:56 AM CST
Why do you desire to receive compliments from users who are limited in knowledge regarding your personality characteristics?

Sorry kid.

Re: Our School System is horrible
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200570261Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:18 PM CDT
"i mean hell, science can help you garden your plants or NOT eat those berries outside your house"Why do you answer so minimally about Science?Anyone who perceives Applied Maths/Science as "useless" is very much mistaken.You do not understand just how fundamental those "mindless equations" truly are.Expectedly, a student should have the taught ability to perform further research after basic knowledge is comprehended.I'm not suggesting that the curriculum isn't repetitive; I'm suggesting that there is value being disregarded.Logic is more important than an entire course on Politics; with logic, you can easily begin to make your own deductions from political data.

GrAY really said "cell" instead of cel :feelskek:
IMO he's not a real GrAY, he knows more than he's letting on

The inceldom is actually a sleeper cell of the broader I.N.C.E.L. ecoterrorist organization, if we're getting into technicalities. But how does he know that?

Any answers?
According to priests/pastors, it was God's plan for you to be ugly. It is believed in Christianity and catholicism that God is all-knowing and knows our future, our fate has already been decided by him