Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The underwear conspiracy.

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
-
This conspiracy is real, and has some jewish insignia for the extra schizo crowd. Anyways.
WHY ARE ALL UNDERWEAR UNCOMFORTABLE

I have an avg friend. But it feels as if these underwear are designed for 2 inchers. So i changed to swimming undies and short trainer pants, and even then my penis is constantly touched and restriced by the fabric, when i let my buddy free hang the blood is fine. But whenever i put on jew wear my buddy suffocates and it feels as if im being molested by gramps.

Any answers?

this. I need to buy baggy grandpa underwear not to suffocate my BWC

Also why is womens underwear made of comfortable fabrics, whilst ours are dr.rahmins oil filter scrub fabric

this. I need to buy baggy grandpa underwear not to suffocate my BWC
Yeah there must be something wrong with my anatomy, i start tweaking, i wear like big ass fat lard ass jeans, and then whenever i sit my undies suffocate me, it feels like im being molested. I fucing hate it

Jews want you impotent so the white race dies off.

Dude its fucking utter insanity, like i used to wear imagine reddit jew chastity but in form of stretch fabric, i must buy like grandpa ball cancer pants

Meme66 1

Rothschilds, Goldman-Sachs, the Schwabs own Hanes, fruit of the loom, basically every other clothing brand.

They want the underwear tight and restrictive from a young age. Like a fish in a bowl, it only grows to the size of its environment. It makes not only our penises, but our testicles smaller by keeping them in a tight compact, overheated space. Like a chastity starting from childhood. The kikes want us impotent and low testosterone, low aggression. Like a neutered dog

It’s why blacks in the USA have 7-8 inch penises maximum, while their African cousins have a consistent average of 9-10 inches. The niggers in Sudan or Congo wear a loin cloth and their genitals can hang and grow freely

Just wear boxer's shorts.

Just wear some loose boxers. And I thought the whole point of underwear for men was to prevent from sitting on your own balls

View attachment 1148220
Rothschilds, Goldman-Sachs, the Schwabs own Hanes, fruit of the loom, basically every other clothing brand.

They want the underwear tight and restrictive from a young age. Like a fish in a bowl, it only grows to the size of its environment. It makes not only our penises, but our testicles smaller by keeping them in a tight compact, overheated space. Like a chastity starting from childhood. The kikes want us impotent and low testosterone, low aggression. Like a neutered dog

It’s why blacks in the USA have 7-8 inch penises maximum, while their African cousins have a consistent average of 9-10 inches. The niggers in Sudan or Congo wear a loin cloth and their genitals can hang and grow freely
This is litteraly impossible to not be true, whenever i wear undies my dick immidietaly becomes smallrr, but when i free hang it becomes big and healthy, i always try to shake life into it.

Just wear some loose boxers. And I thought the whole point of underwear for men was to prevent from sitting on your own balls
Man i dont wear loose boxers i wear nothimg, i wear summer underpants, under jeans. But still my dick is obstructed.

I remember more than a decade ago, jeans started to get uncomfortable near the crotch area. I was 13 years old, 2010.
A decade better left forgotten due to how shitty it was.

I remember more than a decade ago, jeans started to get uncomfortable near the crotch area. I was 13 years old, 2010.
Truly a shitty year.
Yes!

And the jeans i wear, im not even fucking fat but i must wear 40 inch waist pants to have comfortable crotch area

Yes!

And the jeans i wear, im not even fucking fat but i must wear 40 inch waist pants to have comfortable crotch area
Good thing i dont go anywhere since september 2015.

View attachment 1148220

EVERY SINGLE TIME
THE FUCKING KIKES NEED TO BE EXTERMINATED ALREADY (in ethnic cleansing video game ofc)

Last edited:
Well you also have the internet now, fuck the local stores.
Bought L and Xl and still don't fit me, but other times L fits me, yesterday i bougjt M tshirt which fitted me

Nigga holy fuck, me having a bad tired voice is genuinely why 90% of my social convos during school failed.

I was chill as fuck 0 anxiety and when i talked i sounded like i ran a 10 mile. Women weezed infront of my face! Nothing i couodve done about it!

How the fuck am i supposed to speak when i only say 20 words per day

Nigga holy fuck, me having a bad tired voice is genuinely why 90% of my social convos during school failed.

I was chill as fuck 0 anxiety and when i talked i sounded like i ran a 10 mile. Women weezed infront of my face! Nothing i couodve done about it!

How the fuck am i supposed to speak when i only say 20 words per day
Rehearsing a sentence to yourself, and then you carry it along in the best way you can.

Or give a Blank stare, i have seized all activity adjancent to the outside

Rehearsing a sentence to yourself, and then you carry it along in the best way you can.

Or give a Blank stare, i have seized all activity adjancent to the outside
Yes one time this popular guy wanted to say someone from our class is gay, i stared at him. And he said "Not you bro!!" When i wouldve said who it was and laugh along with him... fuookc

Yes one time this popular guy wanted to say someone from our class is gay, i stared at him. And he said "Not you bro!!" When i wouldve said who it was and laugh along with him... fuookc
The worst time of my life when i wanted to shoot every cuntrag moron in that government institution.

It was Hell bro every day.
But now it is over.

The worst time of my life when i wanted to shoot every cuntrag moron in that government institution.

But now it is over.
School is were psychopaths are born.

But now it is over.

It’s to stop your cock from getting cut up in the zipper of your pants. Historically men have always worn loose boxer shorts or tight whites that are puffy and allow insulation.

Only the last 100 years we see compressive boxer briefs or “athletic” compression underwear that shrink your cock

synthetic underwear is medically proven to lower testosterone

synthetic fabric is derived from petroleum and a form of plastic so it is estrogenic

This conspiracy is real, and has some jewish insignia for the extra schizo crowd. Anyways.
WHY ARE ALL UNDERWEAR UNCOMFORTABLE

I have an avg friend. But it feels as if these underwear are designed for 2 inchers. So i changed to swimming undies and short trainer pants, and even then my penis is constantly touched and restriced by the fabric, when i let my buddy free hang the blood is fine. But whenever i put on jew wear my buddy suffocates and it feels as if im being molested by gramps.

Any answers?
Bit of faggotry, but learning to make my own clothes sounds like a good idea now that mostly clothes don't fit because or they're fot fat persons or tallfags

Bit of faggotry, but learning to make my own clothes sounds like a good idea now that mostly clothes don't fit because or they're fot fat persons or tallfags
Yes exactly! Theres no inbetween

Either for anorexic women, or fat whales.