Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Christ still loves me even as an inkwell, mang.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-

:owo::owo::owo:

even tho im inkwell and am persecuted without mercy by soyciety for my looks and trust in God, mango
it helps me to realize that my soul and spirit that is stuffed in this meat will still be in the comfort with God when I go :feelscomfy:
I feel comfy Christmaxxing, it's a very nice cope my brothers

But I will forever be scorned by normies far left athiest that hate me

but it serves me as reassurance when it mentions it in the Bible because it states all that happens and my protection against Satan.

If you can convince yourself of such nonsense, then more power to you, I truly envy christcopers

I USED TO BE A CHRISTIAN BUT IM KIND OF DISILLUSIONED WITH THE RELIGION. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS FOR ME TO COME BACK TO THE FAITH. I'VE PRAYED FOR GOD TO REVEAL HIMSELF TO ME AND TOUCH MY HEART AND OPEN MY HEART TO HIS GOODNESS BUT RIGHT NOW IM IN REBELLION I NEED HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

God bless You brocel. Christ is Lord

I USED TO BE A CHRISTIAN BUT IM KIND OF DISILLUSIONED WITH THE RELIGION. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS FOR ME TO COME BACK TO THE FAITH. I'VE PRAYED FOR GOD TO REVEAL HIMSELF TO ME AND TOUCH MY HEART AND OPEN MY HEART TO HIS GOODNESS BUT RIGHT NOW IM IN REBELLION I NEED HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
i will pray brocel :feelsokman:

Religion is really a nice cope but I'm not stupid enough to worship a kike god.

No Christ for your face

We all have ups and downs in faith. I hope that you will find your way.

God bless you. Its a hard time, its not easy, church and Bible are the only copes i gave left.

Earth isn't called prison planet for nothing.
If you enjoy your stay here you might be doing something wrong.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Rev 21,4
Heavenmaxxing is not a cope but truth and the only thing that counts in the end.

If i was a christian i would become a monk

:feelsaww:
Based post and Lifefuel.

The greatest love story ever told ,written in blood on a cross 2000 years ago.
For those who think there are no simple answers ,there is Jesus
He saved us from death,hell and with his wounds we are healed!!

ISIAH 53;2

For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground. He hath no form nor comeliness, and when we shall see Him, there is no beauty that we should desire Him.

= Jesus was incel. He had no sex before he did. He was one of us.

ISIAH 53;2

For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground. He hath no form nor comeliness, and when we shall see Him, there is no beauty that we should desire Him.

= Jesus was incel.
Indeed

God bless You brocel. Christ is Lord
View attachment 1012014
:owo::owo::owo:

even tho im inkwell and am persecuted without mercy by soyciety for my looks and trust in God, mango
it helps me to realize that my soul and spirit that is stuffed in this meat will still be in the comfort with God when I go :feelscomfy:
I feel comfy Christmaxxing, it's a very nice cope my brothers

But I will forever be scorned by normies far left athiest that hate me
View attachment 1012022
but it serves me as reassurance when it mentions it in the Bible because it states all that happens and my protection against Satan.

Ah yes, Religion coping, the most frivolous type, this is what happens when we don't kill based on intelligence.

The black pill bible

E.R 15;13

For he will grow up as a true-cel, from average parents, He had no form or coomliness, and when we shall
see him, there is no chad that stacey shall desire him.

The black pill bible

E.R 15;13

For he will grow up as a true-cel, from average parents, He had no form or coomliness, and when we shall
see him, there is no chad that stacey shall desire him.
Lmao

I dont hate you mango eventho im an ahteist.

I envy you actually but not in a positive way.

If You dont believe in God can You please tell me why brocel?
There are thousands of videos I could link disproving him but instead I'll just post questions.

If god is just and great they why have his miracles become so pathetic over time? People see a child with cancer survive "god is great" people see a children's hospital get hit by a middle strike "god works in mysterious ways" but in the Bible he was doing all types of wild as shit, and speaking of, why is the Bible the only "proof" of his existence yet non-believers and such constantly source it to DISPROVE HIM? That's like someone using something you said yourself against you in Court, ridiculous. And if god is so just don't you think he would make the "path" a bit clearer? But no, there are hundreds of religions with dozens of variations and sperate practices. Not to mention all of the fucked up shit god does, at the end of the Bible God's kill count is higher, within the multimillions, and most of the time over shit that is not even murder worthy, for example, god kills a group of children via bear attack for calling a bald man bald. They didn't even sin.

"Please note that God's kill count is 227,037% higher than Satan's" -Thewired.

There's much much more but I'm not going to continue to drone on at you.

IMG 20231220 173640793

There are thousands of videos I could link disproving him but instead I'll just post questions.

If god is just and great they why have his miracles become so pathetic over time? People see a child with cancer survive "god is great" people see a children's hospital get hit by a middle strike "god works in mysterious ways" but in the Bible he was doing all types of wild as shit, and speaking of, why is the Bible the only "proof" of his existence yet non-believers and such constantly source it to DISPROVE HIM? That's like someone using something you said yourself against you in Court, ridiculous. And if god is so just don't you think he would make the "path" a bit clearer? But no, there are hundreds of religions with dozens of variations and sperate practices. Not to mention all of the fucked up shit god does, at the end of the Bible God's kill count is higher, within the multimillions, and most of the time over shit that is not even murder worthy, for example, god kills a group of children via bear attack for calling a bald man bald. They didn't even sin.

There's much much more but I'm not going to continue to drone on at you.

View attachment 1012454
When a tragedy gets remedied God decided its time for the tragedy to stop.
When it comes to cancer, why do You assume that the kid with cancer isint going to heaven? Of course he is going to Heaven! Hes a lil' kid.
When tragedies happen because of God, its because those pepole will go to Heaven or have better stuff later on in life.
When tragedies happen because of PEPOLE , the pepole responsible for the tragedies will be punished in hell/sometimes later on in life.

The Bible isint proof of God AT ALL.
The Bible is a liturghical document complied by the early Church to help new believers understand Gods motives. If You hand someone the Bible they aren't gonna magically believe.
To Believe in God, You need to have a good day. A person that is happy in life has a better chance of believing in God rather than a person who has a bad life but studies the Bible roughly.
I understand You because You dont believe in God. You're an incel just like me, so i dont blame you for not believing.
Proof of God would be the human desire for Something greater than humanity.
Also, miracles would be proof. Its your choice If You believe them.
The fact that You didn't kill yourself+You probably have food in the fridge+You have internet is a miracle. Wouldn't You agree?

God doesnt make things clear because humans need testing and trials to enter heaven. Think about it.
To break a stone, You need a Hammer, not a feather. Life is full of pain and sorrows to build us up.
If we didn't go through pain, then, our souls would be barren and evil.
If You didn't suffer in your life we would be as selfish as Chad and Stacy. I assume You wanna be Nice guy.

And just because multiple ppl have different interpretations of God means nothing.
Multiple pepole had 100 of opinions on science, on one thing. And guess what? Science is good.
If one billion students need to awnser the question 2+2=?, and NONE of them get it right, does that mean that 2+2=? has no awnser?
God kills because He is allowed to. I know this sounds wrong, but murder isint right because take a soul out, its wrong because You take a soul out without Gods permision.
+ Why do You think none of the ppl God killed went to Heaven?

Satan made You an incel
Satan made You ugly
Satan made You a truecel
Satan made You unloveable
Satan destroyed you.

And God allowed that because of the original sin.

If You read all of this God bless You. If You have any neclarities lemne know k?

I dont think god loves subhumans
Your soul will be judged, not your body.
He kows what we went thorugh and he will fix us.
And the mods have banned infinitely more brocels than me or you ever did.
Killcount sometimes isn't the best metric.

We had a paradise but left it and then all the struggle started.
we will be let in again.

May the holy Spirit give you what you seek, to God's glory