Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Christcucks: If I go to heaven will there be gf?

R

respirator_venti

Greycel
★★
in allahbook they talk about 72 hoors for jihadis. will we lose our memories in heaven? will we get new gf? we already live in hell.

its truely over for allahcels

you might have to get a job in hell where they punish damned foids by making them fuck you

there’s a river in hell where you forget your past if you drink from it

No, there is no gender in Heaven.

the only reason to believe in heaven is that the hope when you die, you will have your dream girl there. And everything will be fine. I can understand some faithcels believing in religion solely for that reason.

in allahbook they talk about 72 hoors for jihadis. will we lose our memories in heaven? will we get new gf? we already live in hell.
No point if u don't lose memories because all the damage done in formative years has left u so mentally broken you can't function as a normal man, or even as a cuck.

However if u do lose your memory, why do u care about heaven, it's not like u feel as though u are correcting for Ur shitty life.

Incels can't win, even by running heaven game

the only reason to believe in heaven is that the hope when you die, you will have your dream girl there. And everything will be fine. I can understand some faithcels believing in religion solely for that reason.
Certain religions after life u reincarnate or certain Christian interpretation where no gender. is it worth it then to religious max in those case!

Matthew 22:30

"At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven."

there is no marriage in heaven.you will contemplate and see the most perfect being that could ever be(the women isn't even one percent of his perfection).You have something better that no women could ever give.As a sinful creature it's much more easy to see the beauty of a women then the beauty of god.

No, we will be all brothers and sisters.

Maybe stick to being a hindpoo dindpoo and just rape women instead. :feelskek:

"At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven."

there is no marriage in heaven.you will contemplate and see the most perfect being that could ever be(the women isn't even one percent of his perfection).You have something better that no women could ever give.As a sinful creature it's much more easy to see the beauty of a women then the beauty of god.
AMEN & AMEN !

This basically.

yes and she is 1400 years old
but if you don't take her flower
she will become one

I fucked up she's 15 centuries not 14, 14 was etna, 13 was laharl
by the way, i'm not saying foids can be funny, only that flonne was written in a funny way.

Last edited:

Pretty much this.

Marriage won't exist because it's a symbolic representation of what we'll have with everyone (In a non sexual way) in heaven, but like amplified by infinity.

it's pretty hard to get, I can't even beat normal baal tbh

I want the version where you can skip animations to replay

ever since I heard you can skip animations I hate them now

also want etna mode

also want nintendo's pvp option even though nobody will fight me

In heaven there will be no wagecucking so you will have infinite free time to develope waifubot.

sorry sweaty but you're an incel thus you automatically have a bad personality. People with bad persoanlities dont go to heaven.

And none of them poop so better lose the scat fetish

ngl man even when I was christian I thought that this would be boring af jfl