Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Christianity Is No Longer A Religion (Its A Virtue Signalling Club)

I always thought marriage was allowed in protestantism.
Oh, you are talking about the minister himself? I thought you were talking about general enforced monogamy.

Oh, you are talking about the minister himself? I thought you were talking about general enforced monogamy.
I'm confused and don't get your point here.
I used to have a christian teacher back in High school who explained the schism between catholicism and protestantism. One of the key differences is that men are allowed to get married in protestantism while catholicism advocates more for celibacy.

Remember if they go on missionary trips they're virture signaling or getting cock

I'm confused and don't get your point here.
I used to have a christian teacher back in High school who explained the schism between catholicism and protestantism. One of the key differences is that men are allowed to get married in protestantism while catholicism advocates more for celibacy.
The western catholic clergy are celibate. The entire catholic population was definitely not encouraged to become celibate. That doesn't really work too well - see the shakers.

Islam is a based religion. I always struggled to understand the resentment that many folks from the manosphere (also here) have toward this religion and its adherents. They should rather embrace it as it is a perfect tool to counter degeneracy instead of hating it. Feminists, gays and leftists seem to be strangely and paradoxically more pro-Islam (althought that they clearly virtue signal) whereas rightists, alt-right members and white nationalists abhorre this whole religion. So upside down tbh.

I don’t understand choosing to pick one religion over another. If you are open to picking, doesn’t that make it obvious that both are bullshit and you’re just picking what’s convenient for you? Like if you were designing a spaceship, and you approached it from the position of picking between 2 different gravitational constants to use in your equations, you really have no idea what you’re doing. For religious people there is and can only be one true religion, and that’s the one they are either born into or the first one they’re exposed to. You don’t go shopping for a religion

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back