Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Christmas and other public holidays are not for us incels

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
Just imagine having to celebrate something when there is no one but yourself.
In order to celebrate any kind of holidays you need at least one other person that cares about you and adores you.
Even if you try celebrating by yourself it just doesn't feel right and it will makes you feel even lonlier.
These end of year shit is probably the loneliest time of the year tbh despite being lonely and frustrated 24/7.
Also next week is new year eve ffs fucking brutal shit.
Anyways, there is no public holidays for us incels.

Haven't celebrated holidays since I moved out from my parents

Literally no one has ever gotten me a present in the last 8 years, be it my birthday, religious hoidays, christmas or whatever else

Speak for yourselves Christmas is fun I get stuff from my fam and I eat good.:feelsXmas::feelscomfy:

Yea, I have no one to celebrate with. Just another day ldar. I use to go with my extended family but they don’t do anything anymore. I never got anything from my parents because my father would said “if I wanted to buy you something I don’t need a special day” which was an excuse to get me nothing. There was no Christmas tree at my home. It was even worse because during Christmas my father use to get wasted from depression and I would be tasked with taking him home.

Merry Christmas!

I can't be bothered with Christmas, it's just another day to me. Lifefuel that the pandemic has given me an excuse to not go outside this year tbh.

I can't be bothered with Christmas, it's just another day to me. Lifefuel that the pandemic has given me an excuse to not go outside this year tbh.
yeah at least we don't see chads kissing foids left and right

They are basically just another day for the lonely.

Parents are still alive so obviously I go there for major events, but once they're gone it won't be a thing anymore.

I still like Christmas. I wish I could do the family bit and pick out a Christmas tree and all that but still, being comfy in the winter is still enjoyable.

11629E2A ABB6 4D3E B299 9A103C0A2692

Alone on Christmas?
Just dollmaxx bro:cryfeels:

my mom doesn't even want to "waste" 2 hours to watch a movie together (any family-friendly movie tbh, I suggested the adaptation of Watership Down that's on Netflix) so we can spend any time together once a year :feelsbadman: she literally just spends the holiday break scrolling through Facebook and watching some show about a psychopathic murderer (but normies don't like psychopaths :soy:) on Netflix