Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Christmas is rope fuel

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
This whole month has been the opposite of festive cheer as a loser loner in life. These weekends are insufferable, the next week will be insufferable. Christmas is all about friends, family, wife and kids. I don't leave my room PERIOD.

Christmas then New Year is survival mode, everyday is survival mode but christmas is another level. There's a reason why crisis lines are the busiest this time of year. All I have is videogames to cope, I did have work but now I'm off which is hell for me as I need an outlet, somethin, anythin to get me through.

My depression doesn't give a fuck what time of year it is.

after moving out you don't care anymore, not unless you are literally trying to make it worse by looking at social media or whatever

I will just play videogames and try not to think about it.

The loneliness is unbearable, it's insufferable this time of year as it's a time about family, friends, a connection we never had.

Is this from the Joker, that's literally all of us loners in life.

I will just play videogames and try not to think about it.
same, but copes can only do so much. My mental health has always been bad tbh, this time of year is insufferable.

It's just another day nigger who even cares just watch out for police on the road the faggots have nothing better to do than to pull you over

For many of us, we're lucky to get out of this year alive. Sufferers of abuse, mental health, addiction, soldiers on the frontline, it's all relative. This period is all joy and festivity but the reality couldn't be more different for millions of people in life who are suffering in some way.

Well I hope you all had a better christmas than mine because my whole day was spent in bed. I didn't leave my bed until 7pm in the evening. I refuse to be amongst my abusive family, especially my evil sociopath of a brother.

My sleep is fucked, I'm awake all night. The whole of December is fucked, I barely left my room as usual. But anyway Merry Christmas and all that bollocks.

Christmas with a family you don't fit in with is pure suicidefuel

I've literally done nothing but sleep my way into oblivion this christmas period. I sleep all day then I'm awake all night, it's a vicious cycle. Whenever I'm off work I get into this rut as I have no reason to be awake. Sleep is my only escape from my miserable existence. It's my only escape from my depression, even nightmares are more preferable to my lonely existence.

This is a genius video bro. Can you send it to me in a downloadable format somehow?
ye is it from the Joker or something? it looks like the guy from the Joker film

Just be glad you don't have observe the new year by going to church with your family at midnight.