Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Christmas makes me depressed

mentalcel

mentalcel

over
★★★★★
It makes me realize how alone I am and I will eventually die alone. Anybody has a small piece of hope (or cope) out of life during Christmas?

No, because i'm with my family

Nope its just over. I am watching Christmas specials just to solidify how over it is.

Nope its just over. I am watching Christmas specials just to solidify how over it is.

Now that it's (Christmas) is over it's making me depressed as it's another year over.

There's no build up to look forward to now I'm afraid.

I don't even want to know it's Christmas guys I really don't want to know

Christmas music makes me sad

Its just shitty soyfag celebration with ur soy distant family members and cucked boomers who never gave a shit about you put pretend to bcuz its mOrAlLy rIgHt. The worst part is that my parents dont even bother to buy me a decent gift (just a shirt btw jfl) by the one celebration i waited for a WHOLE fuckin yr bcuz "family is more important than gifts"
Jfl thats the whole fuckin point of this to receive what you want a reward for all your hard work earned througout the year and this is how you pay me when you have the big buxxx? Fuck outta here.

Its just shitty soyfag celebration with ur soy distant family members and cucked boomers who never gave a shit about you put pretend to bcuz its mOrAlLy rIgHt. The worst part is that my parents dont even bother to buy me a decent gift (just a shirt btw jfl) by the one celebration i waited for a WHOLE fuckin yr bcuz "family is more important than gifts"
Jfl thats the whole fuckin point of this to receive what you want a reward for all your hard work earned througout the year and this is how you pay me when you have the big buxxx? Fuck outta here.
High IQ

It makes me realize how alone I am and I will eventually die alone

NGL some things make me even sadder than remembering I'll die alone.

Kalabash

It's not all just about us guys.

try being a sandnigger watching everyone happy and celebrating :feelsrope: