Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Christopher Nolan is based

• Thread starter Squatting Slavcel
  • Start date
Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
I know I'm late but I just watched Oppenheimer. About 80% through the movie I was like "wait a minute, there's not a single nigger in the whole movie! not even as a background extra!"

The cast:

Result: $960 million in box office

The last time a movie had a cast like that was the goddamn LotR trilogy from 2 decades ago. Also a smashing success.
Which proves that not only do you not need diversity to make good movies and sell tickets, no diversity leads to even better movies and more sales. Even in The Dark Knight I don't remember any darkie except Freeman.

Super based for not including any niggers.

Any movie with 0 niggers is good.

literally a film about a Jew

It's a biopic. No black people is a byproduct of history, not a creative choice.

It's a biopic. No black people is a byproduct of history, not a creative choice.
So naive. 1. Nobody but Nolan could get away with a cast like this. 2. Netflix shows that niggers and negresses can be everywhere, from vikings to roman centurions. 3. They could've at least cast niggers as extras, e.g. janitors in the facilities, or builders of Los Alamos.

Last edited:
Also, Nolan has probably learned from Tenet that putting a nigger into the lead role is no bueno for box office.

based. tbh nothing wrong with having black actors as long as they dont replace characters that were traditionally white. like snow white for example

1. Nobody but Nolan could get away with a cast like this.

So Nolan is the only person who can tell a biopic?

2. Netflix shows that niggers and negresses can be everywhere, from vikings to roman centurions.

If you're telling a fantasy story that doesn't have to be historically accurate, but this is a historically accurate biopic.

3. They could've at least cast niggers as extras, e.g. janitors in the facilities, or builders of Los Alamos.

So just throw a black person in there that may or may not have been there for the sake of filling a diversity quota? That's called a "token gesture" and would've satisfied no one.

based. tbh nothing wrong with having black actors as long as they dont replace characters that were traditionally white. like snow white for example
They are 13% of the population, yet you see them in every movie and show. If a show has important 3 characters, 1 will always be black, that's 33%.

So Nolan is the only person who can tell a biopic?

If you're telling a fantasy story that doesn't have to be historically accurate, but this is a historically accurate biopic.

So just throw a black person in there that may or may not have been there for the sake of filling a diversity quota? That's called a "token gesture" and would've satisfied no one.

I know I'm late but I just watched Oppenheimer. About 80% through the movie I was like "wait a minute, there's not a single nigger in the whole movie! not even as a background extra!"

The cast:
View attachment 1080473

Result: $960 million in box office

The last time a movie had a cast like that was the goddamn LotR trilogy from 2 decades ago. Also a smashing success.
Which proves that not only do you not need diversity to make good movies and sell tickets, no diversity leads to even better movies and more sales. Even in The Dark Knight I don't remember any darkie except Freeman.
Super based for not including any niggers.
Jews are like niggers... Lots of jews there

Nolan is anti-European:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMgVWKNNjfE&ab_channel=WyattStagg